zach16williams
What50

Is it gay for a guy to wear "girls clothes"

Started: 3/10/2017 Category: Fashion

zach16williams

Con

I honestly feel that girls clothes and guys clothes is just a tag put on clothes. "Girls clothes" are usually shorter or tighter. "Guys clothes" are usually longer, looser and more basketball player looking. It was just a week or two ago when I asked my girlfriend and her other friend why some girls are obsessed with their clothes. They said that they feel really comfy and they look really good. I decided to try a pair of leggings on to see if they were right. Let me tell you they are probably the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. I really like them and if I could I would wear them to school. The thing is, my school is very stereotypical and while all the girls would think I'm confident and all, I'd probably be called gay by the guys. I want to see if you guys think it's gay or not.
What50

Pro

Is it gay for a guy to wear "girls clothes". I am still waiting for you to answer my debate Con.

If he is happy wearing "girls clothes" than let him.

Now for the other term of gay.

We call each other girls because girls are unlike boys. Thus we call each other gay. Because gay is like girls weird,and unlike how a regular boy should be for the norm. To be honest it depends on the persons thoughts. If I caught a boy wearing girls clothing I will call them gay. Therefore I prove the proposition correct it is gay for a boy to wear girls clothing.
zach16williams

Con

But my point is you see a girl walking down the hall in basketball shorts and a KD jersey. You probably think "She's just a sporty girl" but you see a guy wearing short shorts and think "Damn that's gay" but no, he just likes shorter shorts. I get the limits and all like undergarments like bra and underwear, but like short short and leggings are different. It's just clothes that a girl might wear and are classified as girl clothes.
What50

Pro

Again the it's the thought of the person's head. If I see a man wearing "Girl clothes" of course I will think he's gay.
"But my point is you see a girl walking down the hall in basketball shorts and a KD jersey. You probably think "She's just a sporty girl" but you see a guy wearing short shorts and think "Damn that's gay" but no, he just likes shorter shorts.

The keyword is basketball shorts. Yes if they are wearing basketball shirts of course it will be logical to assume they do sports. But say a guy wearing short shorts and you think that's gay. Again the word is short shorts meaning they are very thin shorts. Most guy's don't wear short shorts. Most guy's wear shorts or just jeans but shorts shorts is just too much. That's why to most guys a guy wearing short shorts we will think their gay. It's the thought of the mind and the persons thoughts on their clothing choice and cultural reasoning why their shorts are shorts.
zach16williams

Con

I only really did this argument because I lost a bet. Everything I said in the first thing about trying the clothes on was a lie. I was told what to say from the person I lost the bet against. I'm just saying this now because this is pretty weird.
What50

Pro

"I only really did this argument because I lost a bet. Everything I said in the first thing about trying the clothes on was a lie. I was told what to say from the person I lost the bet against. I'm just saying this now because this is pretty weird."

Why you made this debate is irrelevant. Defend your argument. I don't care if you did this because you lost a bet but at least defend your argument. You saying it was a total lie means do you concede?
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Kylie.Cunningham// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Pro (S&G). Reasons for voting decision: I mean I wear basketball shorts and Jordan stuff but I'm not gay. I mean it can go both ways

[*Reason for removal*] The voter doesn"t explain S&G.
************************************************************************
Posted by Doom-Guy-666-1993 10 months ago
Doom-Guy-666-1993
I wore a dancers outfit back in college for Halloween, the fish net stock LOL, my leg hairs were sticking out, i put on makeup and everything, when you got me drunk enough back then, i would get rid of the SBR that was up my 4$$.