GOTyourKEYS
ProNoob

Is it good or bad that the human race insist and feels such need to prolong anti-aging science?

GOTyourKEYS

Pro

Recently a pop-up advertisement "popped up", that man talking very confidently and convincingly forwarded the message of a secret ingredient rare but naturally reverses blood pressure in your body. Hence you will live longer with a healthier heart and less to worry about. Then my thoughts came to both closing the window and proceeding on this debate wsof youth" a reality and possible.
ProNoob

Con

Although personally a huge fan of immortality I'll be interested in fighting the case for con on the matter.

GOTyourKEYS

Pro

Okay to start off many things will be effected the idea of immortality, It may bring great problems to future generations such as the impact on earth, look we have Global Warming, war and lack of vegetation throughout the world is imminent as we find places to expand and build new real estate

When we figure what special thing make immortality I guarantee it will be expensive hence the outcome of crime as we have today but much larger and possibly more deadlier to those who seek it.

I 'm not saying all should change their minds, I would not mind seeing such stuff as suspended animation but immortality?
ProNoob

Con

ProNoob forfeited this round.
GOTyourKEYS

Pro

GOTyourKEYS forfeited this round.
ProNoob

Con

ProNoob forfeited this round.
Posted by GOTyourKEYS 4 years ago
GOTyourKEYS
I thought this maybe unclear to some, I honestly believe that the ideology immortality is a large one and sounds great yet the outcome can create Large portions of trouble in the years ahead
Posted by muzebreak 4 years ago
muzebreak
The sides in this debate are unclear. What is your opinion on this resolution?