fh29
Debatwinnerpro

Is it healthy for non endangered animals to be in zoos?

fh29 has forfeited round #2.

fh29

Pro

I believe it's as healthy, if not healthier than a natural habitat. If there is no zoos, tourists will be forced to go to their natural habitats to see the animals, which can be dangerous for both the animals and the tourists, as the animals might attack the tourists or leave their habitat because of human presence. Yes, there is people who go on safaris but most people only go to zoos to see the animals. Also in a zoo, the zookeepers could treat any injuries or diseases which would be untreatable in the wild. I'm not saying all animals should be put to captivity but it's OK for a few of a species to be in a zoo.
Debatwinnerpro

Con

Trap yourself in a cage for the rest of your life and have wierdos taunting and taking pictures of your your ENTIRE life.

Give me an update