Thiest_1998
jadedeb

Is it impossible for God to exist

Thiest_1998

Pro

I'm Theist obviously and I would like it to know an athiest perspectives on this
jadedeb

Con

This is my first debate on Debate.org, so please bear with me-- I've seen a few other debates, but I may not use proper Debate.org etiquette.

Now, by "God," do you mean a specific monotheistic deity, or the very existence of any deity/deities?
Thiest_1998

Pro

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.
jadedeb

Con

jadedeb forfeited this round.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.
jadedeb

Con

jadedeb forfeited this round.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.
jadedeb

Con

jadedeb forfeited this round.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Extremely sorry for not replying I'm on holiday and the wifi here isn't great but I'm here.

Since we know that we don't have all the knowledge in the universe, suppose if we had 5% of that knowledge in the universe wouldn't if the 95% of the knowledge we don't know contradicts what we already know because if a claim to is not backed up by complete evidence then it's probably not true for example evolutionism but then you could say there is no evidence that God exist I would disagree (example) An inventor of a computer whatever happens inside of the computer is doesn't affect the inventor because the inventor is not limited by the computer and even if you don't know who made it you know that it didn't just appear from a random explosion or just appeared there you know that there Must have been an inventor a designer.

The inventor is a figure of speech for God.
And the the computer is a figure of speech for Humans or the earth.
But I know that my God "The God of the bible" left enough physical evidence such as the flood and proof for that is the fossil record found all over the world also the Ark can be found on to mount Ararat in Turkey images of it and a documentary on it I think God left

Luke 21:17 17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
I can say without a doubt that I am hated because I am a Christian, look at places like Syria, India, Afghanistan we Christian's are hated and killed just because of our belief and we have done nothing wrong.

I think God left enough evidence to prove that he exist, even enough logical explanation.

l try my best to answer your to all of your comments and not miss one I love you with the Love of God and have a nice day
jadedeb

Con

jadedeb forfeited this round.
Posted by Thiest_1998 1 year ago
Thiest_1998
The God of the bible KJV to be specific.
Posted by NotRich 1 year ago
NotRich
I wont say god cant exist because any is possible.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
You need to clarify your definition of what god is.
Posted by EvangilisticOmega 1 year ago
EvangilisticOmega
Anythings possible.