Thiest_1998
Briannj17

Is it impossible for God to exist

Briannj17

Thiest_1998

Pro

I want to know from any athiest or agnostics about whether it is impossible for God to exist.
Briannj17

Con

By choosing pro you claim that it is impossible for God to exist. Therfore I accept.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.
Briannj17

Con

Well in order for something to be impossible it would be impossible to mentally conceive the impossible since everything we know is possible.
Therefore since there are reasons why God can be possible it is possible there is a God therfore disproving the fact that God is impossible.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.
Briannj17

Con

Well goodness gracious. Extend.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.
Briannj17

Con

Extend again.
Thiest_1998

Pro

Extremely sorry for not replying I'm on holiday and the wifi here isn't great but I'm here.

Since we know that we don't have all the knowledge in the universe, suppose if we had 5% of that knowledge in the universe wouldn't if the 95% of the knowledge we don't know contradicts what we already know because if a claim to is not backed up by complete evidence then it's probably not true for example evolutionism but then you could say there is no evidence that God exist I would disagree (example) An inventor of a computer whatever happens inside of the computer is doesn't affect the inventor because the inventor is not limited by the computer and even if you don't know who made it you know that it didn't just appear from a random explosion or just appeared there you know that there Must have been an inventor a designer.
The inventor is a figure of speech for God.
And the the computer is a figure of speech for Humans or the earth.
But I know that my God "The God of the bible" left enough physical evidence such as the flood and proof for that is the fossil record found all over the world also the Ark can be found on to mount Ararat in Turkey images of it and a documentary on it.

I thank you for being patient if we could make another debate and I will try my best to reply to all of your comments and not miss one I love you with the Love of God and have a nice day.
Briannj17

Con

In conclusion it is possible that God exists therfore disproving your claim. However it seems like you have conceded since your response supports the fact God might exist. Perhaps we weren't clear on what side you support. Whatever the case it is very possible for God to exist. My name is Brian N Johnson and this debate is done.
Posted by Thiest_1998 11 months ago
Thiest_1998
The God of the bible obviously the KJV Bible,
C'mon mate I have to define existence for you use a dictionary if you don't know the definition. And what do you mean by noob snipe.
I'm assuming you mean that God's existence is impossible, so you're implying that we got here out of a random explosion which is the religion evolutionism, you have no physical evidence that anything in evolutionism the only type of evolution that is true is micro evolution the rest are just beliefs has NEVER BEEN PROVEN but I can prove that the bible is historically correct and scientifically correct which evolutionism fails to do.
Posted by hldemi 11 months ago
hldemi
Noob snipe....

No definitions.... Which God ?

Physically or logically impossible ?

Define existence.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
Is it impossible for Santa to exist...It does not matter...Same thing.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 11 months ago
dsjpk5
Thiest_1998Briannj17Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Since the Con position was the only side argued (by BOTH parties), Con wins arguments by default. Also, Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.
Vote Placed by TheResistance 11 months ago
TheResistance
Thiest_1998Briannj17Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was rude by saying,"My name is Brian N Johnson and this debate is done." Con did have better arguments and deconstructed Pros case really good though, so Con wins because of FF.
Vote Placed by NothingSpecial99 11 months ago
NothingSpecial99
Thiest_1998Briannj17Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit and it appears that Pro chose the wrong side to argue for as he argues opposite to what his stance as Pro should argue.