Tommy619
CosmoJarvis

Is it is important to have discrimination among rich and the poor!!!!...

Tommy619 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Tommy619

Con

The world says ,the rich will rule the world....(a *** concept)..All must considered equally. It is not their fault as they born as poor..The fact is that at the end i.e is our death..all will be equally treated by soil and creatures.....!!!!!!!!!
CosmoJarvis

Pro

I assume that, by "discrimination among the rich and poor," my opponent means to discuss social gaps based on one's wealth. Additionally, because my opponent is con, I believe he will be advocating for a socialist or communist sort of approach to economics. I, on the other hand will discuss why capitalism is a better system. I will let my opponent begin with his starting arguments.