liberal_moron
OBE1DEBATES

Is it morally acceptable to hit a woman if she hits you first

liberal_moron has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

liberal_moron

Pro

As we debate we are assuming that it is acceptable for a man to hit another man back if he hits you first.

Ok so, a week ago I was at school and a guy and a girl were arguing about some break-up and the girl slapped the guy in the face. If I was in his position I would have taken a swing upwards but after confronting the guy afterward he said he didn't react because "she is a girl". This is honestly stupid. Yes, I am aware that men are the majority of the time stronger than girls, not being sexist but it is just that men are built that way, with testosterone. But if women want equal rights then they should be able to accept the fact that it is not morally acceptable to hit a man without him hitting her back and if he does, she does not have the right to complain about it.
OBE1DEBATES

Con

I agree with you completely. Woman whine and whine about "Equality" And then when they f***ing swing at a man and get hit back they sniffle and cry about it and play the victim card. Woman are dumbasses. Woman are scientifically proven to put emotion over logic so when I hear the words "Woman Power." I f***ing cringe so hard I fold inside of myself.
Posted by Akira_shai 1 year ago
Akira_shai
I personally don't think anyone should hit anyone but if someone is hit then they should not hit back unless its something like being bullied or if you are in a point of danger. just hitting because she hit you is not a good thing.
Posted by Lookingatissues 1 year ago
Lookingatissues
A woman naturally is no match for the strength of a man. She may have learned "Martial arts," though and be able to defend herself, for that reason alone a man should be cautious before hitting a woman
"Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practices, which are practiced for a number of reasons: as self-defense, military and law enforcement applications...."
A man may get mad at a woman, but if he's a real man, he won't hit her, he will just walk away.
Posted by Confucius1 1 year ago
Confucius1
If con agrees with you, then it is not a debate.
Posted by Confucius1 1 year ago
Confucius1