tbtaylor
elizabethPC

Is it morraly right for Mr. Safe to be supreme ruler of the world?

Con Tied Pro

tbtaylor

Con

This is a reserved debate, please dont accept this debate!!!
elizabethPC

Pro

It twas the last night we lives freely, saw the earth,and prayed to lord before the camps took our pride. ↲it is because i agree that a dictator unfit to lead would destroy our freedom that I feel obligated to affirm todays resolution.resolved.should mr. Safe be supreme rular of the world. ↲For clarification of todays round,i offer definitions.↲Mr.safe-the supreme reighning lord of the gaming world. ↲Supreme-above all,including obama↲world-planet earth. ↲↲The highest valuewithin todays round is life. Life is defined as the mere ideal of breath. Without mr.safes true wisdom and mad gaming skills, as well as life lessons on bone breaking, we can not prosper,and would die.↲The best criterion is mahamed gahndis theory of yahja..this upholds life because if mr.safe were to forget about us and worry for himself, we wud be in a great demise.yahja promotes upholding our life.↲My first contention' no condender is a better fit than safe.↲The name safe,derived from safety is reason enough to state that mr.safe will promote the safety of our lives. Second, as written on right board, blue marker, mr.safe quoted 'dumb,dont be it' he is intelegent amd knows how to dictate properly! And thirdly.. Mr.safe has aposable thumbs. So what you say? So do i? Well he knows how to use them.he isnt the gaming lord because hes a couch potato with a mustache. Infact,he cant grow facial hair.proof that he wont be the next hitler.i urge an aff ballot
tbtaylor

Con

I will start by saying my case and more on to attack my opponents.
Resolved: IS it morally right for Mr. safe to be supreme ruler of the world. That I feel compelled to negate today's resolution.
The highest value within today's round is Dumbness defined as being stupid if you pick Mr. safe to rule your world
The best criterion for evaluating this resolution is duh defined as duh it would be stupid to pick hi.
I offer the following contentions
Contention 1: A monkey could do a better job than safe:
A monkey would know better than jump in the air and catch a ball and fall down and break your arm.. Do we really want this man to run our country?? NO because you have to be smart to run a country and safe isn't one of them..
Contention II: Playing Madden does nothing for our country
The only thing safe is good at is playing madden and face it everyone plays madden so there is no good accomplishment there..

Now my onto her case
My opponent fails to tell you that safe is not a good leader because he rather play xbox 360 than do anything and our country could under attack and he would be like.... It's ok they will go away.
Also you dont need to know how to break bones to succeed, that is a epic fail. He greatest wisdom is nothing and his quote "dumb dont be it" is a cover up because he is living proof of that quote....
elizabethPC

Pro

elizabethPC forfeited this round.
tbtaylor

Con

my opponent failed to address my agruements so there for she agrees that MR. Safe should not be be supreme ruler of the world!!!!

Clearly we must negate the resolution
elizabethPC

Pro

my opponents value is dumbness. she defines this as being stupid if you choose to let mr.safe rule the world. this definition is merely an oppinoin and has no source or background. also i would like you to observe that in my affirmitive case i gave a direct quote that Mr.safe himself clarified that he is not dumb, nor does he allow his descendants to follow in a path of stupidity.

my opponents criterion was duh, defined as "Duh, it would be stupid to pick him." i cross -apply my attack on her value. he value-criterion fall.

her first contention is : a money could do a better job than safe.
in this she states that a monkey would know better than jump in the air and catch a ball and break his arm. my opponent says this, but fails to realize that she gave a direct example of why he should be the ruler. he would rather injure himself than let his people fall. he would rather live on with a broken arm than watch the final score plummet. mr.safe is worthy of supremecy.

my opponents second tagline was : playing madden does nothing for the country.
in this she says the only good mr.safe does is play madden and there is no good there. this is wrong because if she says we all play madden, and that madden will not help the country, then does this means she believes no one can be ruler, because of the fact that we all play madden? if she means this, she gave no alternative to what would rise over supreme ruler, and i stand on grounds that mr.safe should be ruler, on behalf that no alternative is of better choice.

now firstly, i did not forfeit. i have no recolection of doing so, nor know how to. the computer must ahve done so. and also, we cannot negate the resolution because we have two rounds left.
now, to move on to rebuilding.
my opponent did not adress anything within my case, but went directly onto voter issues. please flow this to the affirmative side. secondly, with no evididence, we opponent can not make false asumptions that gaming is all the lord, gaming lord, does. i have evidence that he is a teacher, coach of an outstanding debate team, and author of the right, white board, black and blue markers.
with no evidence, my opponents facts cannot be upheld. i urge an affirmative ballot.
tbtaylor

Con

I have already attacked her case and she failed to address my case she can not possibly reattack them now and this so called quote on the right board.. What is a right board??? my opponent has failed to give your correct facts.. she can not possibly uphold her attacks... IT's called a white and board and the quote is Mr. Safe is debate and it shows he is slef centered and only cares about him self and that's not the type of leader we need
elizabethPC

Pro

i will crystalize the round with voter issues. I had two rounds left to clear my slate.i forfeited a round,not the debate.if my opponent is unaware of how this is done,she has no standing on argument . Also she asks what is right board? It is white bored. My opponent either did not thorowly read, or purposely manipulated my text.i said the right,white board. Meaning the directional right.and she also falsely quoted.it says coach safe is debate, which gives me reason to agree that he is a fit leader! I urge negative.
Posted by tbtaylor 7 years ago
tbtaylor
who ever you are you need to learn to take a joke and i know what the difference between my language and country so find another debate to critizes......
Posted by elizabethPC 7 years ago
elizabethPC
it doesnt allow spacing and uses predictive.also doesnt allow checking spelling errors .No we r both american brooke is my best friend.
Posted by Cerebral_Narcissist 7 years ago
Cerebral_Narcissist
I just sort of assumed she did not understand the difference between her language and her country, how does your phone stop you from spelling?
Posted by elizabethPC 7 years ago
elizabethPC
shes lying we arent english and the spelling errors are probably due to the fact that i use my phone to text my rounds. on her part, i am not sure
Posted by tbtaylor 7 years ago
tbtaylor
That's what English people do
Cerebral_Narcissist
Oh... were all the spelling mistakes and gibberish meant to make it funnier, I understand now!
Posted by tbtaylor 7 years ago
tbtaylor
we are bloody english
Posted by elizabethPC 7 years ago
elizabethPC
uh..american? It was only a joke on our coach
Cerebral_Narcissist
Out of interest what was the native language of the people in this debate?
Posted by tbtaylor 7 years ago
tbtaylor
it wasn't deleted and it was probably you that did.....
Vote Placed by Awed 7 years ago
Awed
tbtaylorelizabethPCTied
Vote Placed by elizabethPC 7 years ago
elizabethPC
tbtaylorelizabethPCTied
Vote Placed by drumills 7 years ago
drumills
tbtaylorelizabethPCTied
Vote Placed by tbtaylor 7 years ago
tbtaylor
tbtaylorelizabethPCTied
Vote Placed by CoachSafe12 7 years ago
CoachSafe12
tbtaylorelizabethPCTied