stefi.z
Theawesome7

Is it necessary to cull sharks

stefi.z

Con

I strongly and utterly believe that it is not necessary to cull sharks. These creatures are like any other animals. They will eat any type of food because they are just hungry. They don't mean to eat us but before we know it they do. It's like if your really hungry, you would eat anything there is rather then not eat anything at all and wait hours for more food to be put on the table. This is natural for all animals yo do. As you may have noticed, sharks rarely eat swimmers, its the surfers they eat. The reason to support my argument is that a surfer looks very alike to one of the sharks biggest preys,seals. If your underneath the water, below the surface like a shark, you will see two hands on the sides, legs out on both sides and the surfboard resemblances the body of the seal. Sharks don't actually stop to think "Oh, is this a seal or a human?" they are hungry so they just eat what they can and when they can.
Theawesome7

Pro

Good day, judges, Stefi and readers. It is obvious that we must cull sharks because they are killers. I define cull as to kill a dangerous animal and shark as a marine animal. By saying we will cull sharks we should only cull sharks that are not endangered, sharks that are dangerous and sharks over 3m in length. Before I can go to my case I must point out the floors in Stefi's arguments.

She stated the sharks are just hungry but I believe that it is not just natural instinct. They are angry at the surfers swimming in there territory so they decide to attack the surfer. This is so dangerous and we must work to prevent with. In WA 7 surfers died due to shark attacks in a 3 year period. How would you feel losing a family member to a shark. You would be enraged and you would want vengeance.

Now to my first argument, sharks are dangerous and are capable of murder. Sharks have been known to kill surfers bite of limbs and attack fishing boats. All over Australia people die to sharks. It is frightening to know you are swimming with deadly beasts that are capable of murder.

To conclude I strongly believe sharks must be killed because they are very dangerous. Do you want to lose yours or a family embers life to a shark. To prevent this we must cull some sharks.
stefi.z

Con

How can we even think about culling these innocent creatures, who are doing nothing but trying to feed themselves and protect their territory.
Theawesome 7, I would have debated you but I must get on to my real debate about these INNOCENTcreatures A.K.A sharks.
Stefi,
Theawesome7

Pro

Theawesome7 forfeited this round.
stefi.z

Con

stefi.z forfeited this round.
Theawesome7

Pro

Theawesome7 forfeited this round.
Posted by blackkid 1 year ago
blackkid
"They don't mean to eat us but before we know it they do."

Quote of the year.