shubhamsj
RAGHUVENDRA

Is it necessary to have a involvement of youth in Politics in India?

shubhamsj

Pro

According to me it is necessary for the development of our country to involve the youth in politics.It is the youth only who is much aware about current technology and current problem.
It has well known fact that evolution is continuously taking place.The newer generation are more Tech Savvy and have a good mentality and perception towards solving a problem.They are eager and determined to face any problem.
It is the need of the politics to have a youth in it.It is the youth who changed the scenario of every world whether it is in IT,Mechanical or any other field.So,there must be a reservation of seats in politics for youth.Therefore they attract towards it and finally think as a profession.
RAGHUVENDRA

Con

Yes , It's necessary to have a involvement of youth in Politics in India 'because India is a nattion having one of the highest youth population and youth is our biggest asset.Swami Vivekananda once said' give me a handful of enthusiastic young men and i will change the nation'. Our youth is our power and is also our future.it need to come in politics and clear people's misconception about Indian polity
shubhamsj

Pro

shubhamsj forfeited this round.
RAGHUVENDRA

Con

RAGHUVENDRA forfeited this round.
shubhamsj

Pro

First of all I would say that I am on pro side and my dear friend it is a debate so you have to be on other side of it.
I am fully agrees with your views and want to support it wholeheartedly. It is only possible with penance and determination of youth. First it is a obligation of media to do dissemination about right of youth in Politics and other arena. As most of us are unaware about the reservation and rights of a youth.
According to my perception it is possible for India to become a superpower country by 2030 only using the fullest potential of a youth.
RAGHUVENDRA

Con

RAGHUVENDRA forfeited this round.
shubhamsj

Pro

shubhamsj forfeited this round.
RAGHUVENDRA

Con

RAGHUVENDRA forfeited this round.
shubhamsj

Pro

shubhamsj forfeited this round.
RAGHUVENDRA

Con

RAGHUVENDRA forfeited this round.