mdepyper19
billgreatss

Is it normal to like guys that is younger then you?

mdepyper19

Pro

Don't listen to some of the people here. I think its completely fine. In fact when I was reading your question I was like, hey that sounds like me. (no kidding) I like this guy who is maybe a year or a year and a half younger than me, but I mean I don't think that's too much of a difference. He's kind and sweet and understands people well, and I don't really know what he thinks of me. Well okay I catch him looking at me sometimes and I'm not sure but I think there might be a connection, or just my mind making things up. I guess I'm scared that he will think about our age too much, because I do like him :) And its not like you can tell though, cause he's taller than me anyways. I really hope age doesn't matter to him that much, cause I'm fine with it, its not like 10 years or anything scary like that.

There is certainly nothing wrong to like a younger boy. it seems both of you like each other as person. Too some extent unconsciously law of attraction is working,which is normal. For you to want an answer that how he takes you is not apt at the moment because he is too young to decide on something or even to understand the seriousness of relations and so are you. please give this relation some more time,have patience and eventually at some point of time you and he will realize what you both want from this relation. Till then be good friends,try to know each other,spend time and have fun. The time is not yet ripe to give this relation a name time will sort out things on its own,if you push things then you might lose a friend also,which will be unpleasant. even if there is some potential then don't expect him to give you a commitment and then stick to it. you be cool and see how this relation prospers and what shape it takes,also make friends and mix with other guys.

Well, I kind of think I like this boy… but the problem is, he’s two or three years younger than me. I feel very weird about it. My parents used to tease me, saying stuff like, “Oh, would you date him if he was older?” or “We’d be okay with you dating him” and they’d also call me a cougar. This isn’t the first time this has happened either – the last boy I liked was younger than me also. I don’t like it at all. Is it weird that I like younger guys? Please help.

No reason to feel embarrassed about this, girl. There’s nothing wrong with liking a guy who’s a little younger than you! In fact, it’s even sort of a trend. Selena Gomez is two years older than Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez is dating a guy who’s almost 20 years her junior. Celebs like Madonna, Demi Moore and Jennifer Aniston have all dated younger guys in the past. They may have been called “cougars” by the media, but they didn’t let it affect their relationships.

That being said, I know that it can still feel weird to be crushing on someone who isn’t the same age as you, especially when they’re younger. I understand that you’re worried about what people will think and how your friends will react. But as we’re always saying on www.Gurl.com, who cares what they think?! If you like someone, it shouldn't’t matter how old they are or what they look like or where they’re from. The only thing that matters is that you like them and that they make you happy.

So, trust me, there’s nothing wrong with you for liking younger dudes. While an age gap might be a little awkward sometimes, if two people like each other enough they can make it work. And don’t worry about this happening in the future – once you get older, a two or three year age difference in a couple actually becomes super common and really isn’t a big deal at all.

Try to forget about how your parents are teasing you and focus on your own feelings. If you really like this guy and you think he might like you back, it could be worth a shot. Younger guys usually get a bad rep for being immature and silly, but that’s just a stereotype. There are some really great younger guys out there, and like the famous song says, sometimes age really is nothing but a number.
billgreatss

Con

You have a facebook?
mdepyper19

Pro

Don't listen to some of the people here. I think its completely fine. In fact when I was reading your question I was like, hey that sounds like me. (no kidding) I like this guy who is maybe a year or a year and a half younger than me, but I mean I don't think that's too much of a difference. He's kind and sweet and understands people well, and I don't really know what he thinks of me. Well okay I catch him looking at me sometimes and I'm not sure but I think there might be a connection, or just my mind making things up. I guess I'm scared that he will think about our age too much, because I do like him :) And its not like you can tell though, cause he's taller than me anyways. I really hope age doesn't matter to him that much, cause I'm fine with it, its not like 10 years or anything scary like that. There is certainly nothing wrong to like a younger boy. it seems both of you like each other as person. Too some extent unconsciously law of attraction is working,which is normal. For you to want an answer that how he takes you is not apt at the moment because he is too young to decide on something or even to understand the seriousness of relations and so are you. please give this relation some more time,have patience and eventually at some point of time you and he will realize what you both want from this relation. Till then be good friends,try to know each other,spend time and have fun. The time is not yet ripe to give this relation a name time will sort out things on its own,if you push things then you might lose a friend also,which will be unpleasant. even if there is some potential then don't expect him to give you a commitment and then stick to it. you be cool and see how this relation prospers and what shape it takes,also make friends and mix with other guys. Well, I kind of think I like this boy… but the problem is, he’s two or three years younger than me. I feel very weird about it. My parents used to tease me, saying stuff like, “Oh, would you date him if he was older?” or “We’d be okay with you dating him” and they’d also call me a cougar. This isn’t the first time this has happened either – the last boy I liked was younger than me also. I don’t like it at all. Is it weird that I like younger guys? Please help. No reason to feel embarrassed about this, girl. There’s nothing wrong with liking a guy who’s a little younger than you! In fact, it’s even sort of a trend. Selena Gomez is two years older than Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez is dating a guy who’s almost 20 years her junior. Celebs like Madonna, Demi Moore and Jennifer Aniston have all dated younger guys in the past. They may have been called “cougars” by the media, but they didn’t let it affect their relationships. That being said, I know that it can still feel weird to be crushing on someone who isn’t the same age as you, especially when they’re younger. I understand that you’re worried about what people will think and how your friends will react. But as we’re always saying on www.Gurl.com, who cares what they think?! If you like someone, it shouldn't’t matter how old they are or what they look like or where they’re from. The only thing that matters is that you like them and that they make you happy. So, trust me, there’s nothing wrong with you for liking younger dudes. While an age gap might be a little awkward sometimes, if two people like each other enough they can make it work. And don’t worry about this happening in the future – once you get older, a two or three year age difference in a couple actually becomes super common and really isn’t a big deal at all. Try to forget about how your parents are teasing you and focus on your own feelings. If you really like this guy and you think he might like you back, it could be worth a shot. Younger guys usually get a bad rep for being immature and silly, but that’s just a stereotype. There are some really great younger guys out there, and like the famous song says, sometimes age really is nothing but a number.
billgreatss

Con

billgreatss forfeited this round.
mdepyper19

Pro

mdepyper19 forfeited this round.
billgreatss

Con

billgreatss forfeited this round.
mdepyper19

Pro

mdepyper19 forfeited this round.
billgreatss

Con

billgreatss forfeited this round.
mdepyper19

Pro

mdepyper19 forfeited this round.
billgreatss

Con

billgreatss forfeited this round.