Is it ok for my girlfriend to have a girlfriend (and yes have a sexual relationship with her)
Debate Rounds (4)
I'm not completely blind to the fact that it could back fire, say they have a relationship then decide to really hit it off then go to orgies with other men behind my back. I take that as cheating. Or worse comes to worse she decides to completely dump me then I'm left as fool for others in the sense that "wow dude you let your woman fool around with another girl the entire time and didn't cut her off". I could see that to be embarrassing and a hit on my intelligence.
or it could go like they have a relationship, are open about it with me. They do show signs of affection in front of me. They keep in at the house or if at public they keep their relationship restricted. My girlfriend is still into me. I might even occasionally get invited into a threesome or next step after that a polyamory relationship. but we just keep it between the three of us.
Ultimately I can go on for days about all the different best/worse case scenarios that can occur. question is, should a man ultimately willing to share their female significant other with another woman? yes or no....I down but I could be wrong.
1. Your girlfriend has lesbian needs.
2. You don't have lady parts.
3. It would be selfish to deny her.
4. Hot, feminine women aren't a threat to your male territory.
5. Lesbian sex can't get her pregnant.
6. Lesbian sex has a very low HIV risk.
7. You get to have a MFF threesome.
8. There are no other dudes involved.
Reasons it's bad:
None. As long as reasons 1 to 8 are true, my opponent wins the debate.
Again I would let this happen with the criteria listed above, my only thing is that I feel the girlfriend of my girlfriend if I didn't know anything about her might say hey lets go to this orgy, ok will there be guys involved? that's where I would have a problem. That's the only thing I would be concerned with. We also got to think lets say the other chick was bi-sexual as well. she had sex with a guy and she contracted an STD. Then my girl and her were grinding it up one day. crap what happens when it's my turn?
Other than those two reasons I don't see a big deal
Whether she'll cheat depends on why she's doing this. Is she actually bisexual? A lot of girls say they're bisexual, but are really just doing it because it's hot, and are just as likely to bang a biker dude. And not just straight girls either; some lesbians bang guys for the same reason. Or, they date guys (i.e. you) because it's more socially accepted.
Really, this all comes down to several things:
1. How much do you trust her? If you can feel in your gut that she's going to cheat, then she probably is.
2. Did she okay the lesbian relationship with you first? If she doesn't consider your feelings, that should be a red flag.
3. How often do these threesome invites actually occur, and do you get to bang her lady friend?
4. If your girlfriend had to choose, would she pick you over her lady? If not, then you're the third wheel, and that makes you a sucker.
5. Do you honestly have a future with this girl? If not, prepare an exit strategy for when the invites stop coming.
If my wife or girlfriend and a sexual affair with a woman I would not be affected by it. I wouldn't think its a huge deal. my ex let a girl go down on her in my house I thought it was hot and not a big deal. you know what ok, if my woman had a mistress I would not care. If it did progress into a dating relationship I would have to start asking questions. Ok I guess what my friends back home were trying to warn me about was what if it developed into something more and that would be the problem.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.