Teenagepupz
CupASoup

Is it ok for teenagers to watch porn

CupASoup has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Teenagepupz

Pro

So I see a lot of questions online about whether or not porn is good for teenagers to watch. In a lot of those debates I don't really see any teenagers opinions on the situation so I'm gonna give the straight facts. In my opinion porn is a good influence on teenagers. When you look at porn it usually sexually arouses you and most time you masterbate to it. This isn't a bad thing for teenagers. Most of my friends who watch porn say it helps ease their stress levels and so does mine. Any Adults that read this should try to understand their teens and why they watch porn. They shouldn't invade their privacy or ask the teen, just ask yourself. It's ok to keep porn to yourself or maybe share it with close friends in your age group but you shouldn't force others to watch porn if their not comfortable.

Teenagers should never share porn with kids and if they do that's when you can step in. Adults should give their Teens space when it comes to porn as long as they understand what their watching. It's normal to watch porn frequently and have at it with yourself as long as it's safe masterbation with fingers it smooth personal objects. Should you tell your parents that you watch porn. No. If they see the porn on your phone somehow and you do get questioned just try to explain what it means to you. Porn is something I am addicted to. I'm not in to live action porn but cartoon porn and there's a lot of people into that.

No child porn or any of that, which is illegal. I as a 13 year old am expressing my opinion because my sin is what helps me not go into depression and calms me. Never EVER take away a teenagers porn. EVER. I admit you should take breaks sometimes. Some teenagers even express themselves with RolePlay and sex. That's on a netral level and depends who you do it with. Porn of yourself is a no no. If you do that parents should get involved and teens should be punished for that but not severely.

Teenagers are afraid of what their parents may do and if teens get punished for it. I promise you it will be scarring. If you punish them you did exactly what they feared and you are punishing them for being a horny teenager with sexual needs. It's hard for parents to deal but they should give their child some space and never stalk what their watching.

Porn generes depend on the person. Don't judge their choice of porn. Child porn should be judged tho. Anyway let me know others opinions Adults and Teenagers opinions are exepted including questions.