TheRealBatman117
mpaige

Is it ok to be gay, lesbian, bi, or trans?

mpaige has forfeited round #2.

TheRealBatman117

Pro

It is ok because it is a free decision, and free will is a human right!
mpaige

Con

I'm just going to ignore the sexuality part, and focus on the gender parts like being transgender. I don't hate people who are transgender, and if you really are transgender then I'll respect your pronouns. The only problem I have is that people are encouraging others to be transgender. Being transgender isn't something to be happy about, it's an actual disorder. It's called gender dysphoria. Being bipolar and having OCD is a disorder just like gender dysphoria, if somebody has OCD or is bipolar, you don't encourage them to continue what they're doing. Instead, you help them.
TheRealBatman117

Pro

I don't think that gender dysphoria is actually a bad thing, just because they feel like they are a different gender doesn't mean that they need help. I have a friend who is trans and he is probably one of the funniest, most genuine people that I have ever know. He doesn't need help at all!
Posted by missmedic 8 months ago
missmedic
Its not a choice.....................