Is it okay to fat shame women?

I am not a fat shamer. I have created this debate because I seek someone to challenge my view, that it is acceptable to fat shame women.

I am aware that most people do not approve of fat shaming, however my opponent must show why it isn't okay to fat shame women

R1 = Acceptance only!
R2 - R4 = Arguments and counter arguments
R5 = Conclusion

(Burden of proof shared)

Good Luck Con!

I accept your challenge adversary, this would ofcourse mean I am against fat shaming women. I hope we come to reason when debating this somewhat fun topic of dicussion in these few days. I wish you as much luck as you have wished me, all the best to our discussion. All the best for the debate which will insue in the next hours.

If no-one shamed fat people, women would believe that men find fat bodies attractive and so much more women would overeat and suffer from health problems. Why should men just say nothing i.e. agree with what feminists say about them? Isn't it arrogant to tell someone what they should find attractive? What is wrong with expressing disgust?

You may say it's arrogant to fat shame a stranger especially when they could be married however most fat people are fat because they are lazy, overeat, and hate men. They cost Britain nearly £47bn a year (that's more than the war on terrorism). [1]

A third of hospitals or more in NHS could go bust as a result [2] This will affect those who chose a healthy lifestyle

Fat-positive feminists promote acceptance for women of all sizes because this is a way to express hatred towards men and degrade men rather than take responsibility for their own actions. These selfish people want maniquins to be fatter which would cause healthy people to have negative opinions about their body instead of striving to look healthy and other things.

Fat women feed their kids junk and lead an unhealthy lifestyle making them fat too, so they should be shamed. They aren't going to make any changes unless they feel ashamed by listening to other people's opinions. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Fat shamers are not bullies or cowards, they are simply trying to do the right thing. Therefore if someone fat shames a woman I don't have a problem with that.

Pavilion forfeited this round.

my arguement stands

Pavilion forfeited this round.

Looks like I have no arguements to counter

Pavilion forfeited this round.

Since my opponent has made no arguements any conclusion he does make in the conclusion round will be invalid.

So I will make my conclusion short. It is okay to fat shame women because fat feminists are selfish. Shaming them is the only way they will realize this and change their behaviour. If nothing is said, women will choose to think men find fat attractive and thus men will continue to be blamed for their problem, and the problems fat women are causing.

Thanks for reading

Pavilion forfeited this round.
Posted by mostlogical 10 months ago
It is manly to be bigger or heavier, look at the worlds strongest men, they have fat.

However women have no excuse for overeating or doing no exercise.
Posted by Jonbonbon 10 months ago
What about fat shaming men?
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 10 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff many times, so conduct to Pro. Pro was also the only one who made an argument, so arguments to Pro by default.