Emonislayy
WinBoat

Is it okay to take some one back after they cheated ?

Emonislayy has forfeited round #2.

Emonislayy

Con

Well I think it"s not okay to take someone back that has cheated on you . I don"t believe in second chances
WinBoat

Pro

My opponent would have to show some serious effort into why you should not take someone back who has cheated on you.

My opponent has only stated his belief on the subject. If there were no second chances in the world, then that would not be good. Lots of people change after they get a second chance. It's a well known fact. Yes however some people do not change.

As it is, you have the right to choose to take someone back after they have cheated on you. You will probably without doubt have to rebuild trust again.

What if there was a pregnant woman and a guy cheated on her before she gave birth to the baby? There is a lot of these questions that make it hard to leave someone even in the first offense you have to look at.

Again, my opponent has not provided an argument to his belief.