Monkeysgobananas0726
ILikePie5

Is it possible that you are wasting your vote this election by voting for a third party?

Monkeysgobananas0726 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Monkeysgobananas0726

Con

People are constantly talking about if you are voting for a third party, for example Evan McMullin, you are wasting your vote by not voting for Hilary or Trump, but are you really? If I am to vote each years to fulfill my duty as a citizen of the United States of America shouldn't I then vote for who I think should win and not for I think will win? Tell me if I'm wrong but, I think that's the way that voting works.
ILikePie5

Pro

I'm sorry for the late argument.

This is the way I see this election. You can either vote for Hillary Clinton, who is corrupt to the core and should be in jail. Not to mention that she care nothing for America and Americans in general. You can vote for this witch who has done nothing for minorities and the inner cities and has been giving fake promises for 30 years. OR, you can choose for change in the form of Donald J. Trump who will reduce taxes for everyone and incentivize corporate growth. He will secure the border and protect the jobs of Americans over any illegal immigrant or Syrian Refugee. He is the protector of the 2nd Amendment and is not corrupt to the core.

Voting for a third party or a write in is a not a vote for Trump, and therefore is for Hillary. You have the right to your opinion like I do, but why waste your vote on someone who is 99.99% likely to fail? A vote that is not for Trump is a vote for Hillary like I mentioned earlier. The reality is that Trump is change and something new, while Hillary is the same. Ask yourself these questions: Do you feel safer than you felt in 2008? Are you working more and earning less money than 2008? Trump has to vote for change to occur. The media can spread all the lies they want, but that's why there are people like me to expose those lies and their support towards Hillary Clinton.

Thank You and good luck. VoteTrump2016!
Posted by ILikePie5 1 month ago
ILikePie5
It is throwing it away when you can vote for actual, possible change and instead choose someone who is bound to lose
Posted by PsionicTurtle 1 month ago
PsionicTurtle
ILikePie5 that isn't the topic of this debate. They are asking if by voting for a third party, are they throwing away their vote, not if they should vote for Trump.