Is it possible to be a non-corruptible power user in a society?

rammer5678 has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

I don't believe that it is possible to be a non-corruptible power wielder in a society with any interaction(s) between the people of the society and the ruler.

Now to set things up what I mean by non-corruptible power wielder is:

(1) That the ruler is human, that he is without question non-corruptible and that he communicates with the society that he rules.

(2) That to be a human ruler you must still be able to think, function and feel like a human.

(3) That the communication that the ruler is being provided with has an input and an output way for information to pass.

Some background:

The thought behind this experiment is that the ruler is adept at using logic and resolve to improve a societies culture, sciences, industry and all in all chances at survival, of course this would only be possible for someone without genuine caring for the society he's trying to build and with any malicious or selfish intentions this would be impossible to achieve.
So all in all it's a theory I'm trying to build on Plato's "philosopher king" and whether or not it is possible to build a utopian society with lasting peace.

If you are superman, you wield power and are not corrupt

Well... wasn't expecting that simple of an answer. You kind of have a point but even Superman isn't incorruptible, this fact is apparent from his other less known versions. Corrupted Superman, Superman from Justice Lords, Evil Superman and these are just some of the various versions of Superman there are which have been the subjects of corruption and plain simple villainy. Even so you didn't even bother to read my rich text to better understand the concept at which I am trying to direct this debate to.

Superman in the movies is not corruptible.

Again you declined to read the rich text or check my sources, this can be deduced from your last argument in which you state that there has not been a Superman movie in which Superman has been corrupted. In this regard you would be incorrect because the previously sited Corrupted Superman is from the movie Superman III which was released in June 17th, 1983 in the US and on July, 19th in the UK. Even then it was a huge success featuring Christopher Reeve as the well known and loved Man of Steel.

Yet again you have presented me with no real proof that there is a possibility for an incorruptible power user in a society.

Corrupt can be decided by society. To the person who is corrupt, they do not feel as though they are corrupt so therefore none in power is ever corrupt unless they see themselves to be so

You're misusing the term corrupt. Being corrupt only implies that the corrupt person is being dishonest for personal gain or for other malitious intentions and no it's not the society's decision who is corrupt, one can be corrupt without the surrounding environment being aware of his/her curruptness.
Posted by Comeatmebruh666 1 month ago
any human ruler
Posted by usawinseverytime 1 month ago
Define the terms?