Is it possible to make seven and even number?

Started: 4/15/2014 Category: Cars

I've watched enough YouTube videos to understand the 9/11 happening as an inside job.

Obama and the illuminati will burn for their jobs.

Heil Hitler!

First off I will take this up.

Second, Hail Hitler? The mad man who would kill people out of him being completely asinine and mentally disabled after fixing Germany? Hitler was a mad man and should never be praised except for helping German economy.

I would like to say that seven can be even if you cut it up, you have 3 on each side, then you keep breaking that 1 down until it can evenly be broken up to each one. But as a whole it can not be an even number till numerical systems change.

Also, what do you have to prove 9/11 is an inside Job?

I also want to add that Oboma will not pay as he just got in office, this was more then 10 years ago and he went in office more then 6 years after.

The illuminatie has absolutely nothing to do with this. You have to prove they are in service and around and that they had a hand in it.

I will say now that you will not be able to prove it what so ever.

well aren't u a tard nugget. If u simpley add 1 or subtrackt 1 u'll get and even #.

White poewr!

Calling names and putting down intelligence, you are just a bucket of sunshine. Who knew someone would use such a cop out that fast.

It is not that you can not do that, it was me making 7 n even number, not making 6 or 8 an even number.

Rainbow power!

By the way, color of your skin means absolutely nothing, you are no different then a black man, Asian men, etc.

You still never proved anything other then ranting. So.... Please prove how your stuff in the first argument are true. In example the illuminati and Oboma and 9/11.

Also, learn to spell.

xXxXx_TittyWanker_xXxXx forfeited this round.

Since my opponent did really nothing to prove his side, I will say that I win this debate simply due to actually debating rather then ranting.
Posted by TheRussian 2 years ago
haha, Con, feel free to take a look at one of my debates in which I argue that 9/11 was an inside job.
Vote Placed by Anon_Y_Mous 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for last round forfeiture, and the number of potentially offensive(and hopefully satirical) comments by Pro. Con refuted Pro's only argument.