Dishoungh
Pokemonzr

Is it possible to share your ideas to the world without it getting taken from you? If so, how?

Dishoungh

Con

I know this isn't like the typical debate. This is more like a discussion. Again, for the millionth time, I'm bored, MY HEAD IS EXPLODING, and I'm desperate for a topic. But, still, I want to figure out how to have my ideas shown to the world and acknowledge that I created it without some company taking that away from me and taking the credit. I want to hurry before someone probably steals my idea and, at the same time, I don't trust these people.
Pokemonzr

Pro

My opponent has stated that he/shes would like to address their innovational idea to the world, but have nobody to steal it. So, this is my idea for a reason. You could patent or copyright your idea. Then, it is illegal for a company or person to steal it. However, this solution costs money. Try doing some research on this topic.

I tried to keep this as close to a debate as possible :P
Dishoungh

Con

Thanks, for that. How and where can I patent it if it doesn't exist. I've heard that you can't patent something that doesn't exist. I have plenty of good ideas that don't exist. Especially ideas that have something to do with electro-magnetics. I believe magnetics will change transportation, warfare, and a lot of other stuff. Would it be cool to float?
Pokemonzr

Pro

Well, I am pretty sure that you can't patent an idea, only an actual thing. So, if you have the funds, I would create a prototype or a blueprint of your product, then apply for a patent. Be sure to do some research though. What I am saying is just off the top of my head and may or may not be right. Good luck :)_
Dishoungh

Con

So, you're saying that I have to show like a formal blueprint of an idea? If that's the case, then okay. I have this F***ING AMAZING IDEA! Well, at least, I think it is. It's so well thought out and I don't feel like typing all of that. I feel so lazy. You know what, I'll just come back later. I sucked up the fun out of this website and it's boring now. Seriously, I need to chill.
Pokemonzr

Pro

Here, try using this website. It may help you with the patent.
http://www.uspto.gov...
You're welcome. Debate closed. :)