Lucyb584
ti_360

Is it right to use a saviour sibling?

Lucyb584

Con

No, it is not right to use a saviour sibling because they would be put through a lot of surgery with no health benefits for them, in fact, it could have the opposite effect. For example, if they have a kidney removed they would have to be careful for the rest of their life to protect it. Also if the saviour sibling did not succeed in saving their sibling it would have an effect on their mental health and stability.
ti_360

Pro

For the given argument I wish to clarify that the validity of an objective ethical characterization is conditional to the exclusion of religious reference or association. Evidently you lack sufficient knowledge of the issue addressed, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) does not accompany health defficiencies and provides treatment to the patient by stem cell transplantation, which does not consequent further surgical procedures to follow.
In response to your statement, "Also if the saviour sibling did not succeed in saving their sibling it would have an effect on their mental health and stability", such situations described do not occur due to a proccess known as pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), in which an embryo's genetic compatibility is identified in accordance to the patients diagnosed disease .
In conclusion the patient is benefited and treated without any damage caused such as "kidney removal". I sincerely advise you to review the subject of your debate before engaging in future arguments.
Lucyb584

Con

Lucyb584 forfeited this round.
ti_360

Pro

Further progression of my argument is dependent upon my opponents response.

Kind regards,
Lucyb584

Con

Lucyb584 forfeited this round.
ti_360

Pro

ti_360 forfeited this round.
Posted by ti_360 3 years ago
ti_360
Vote for Pro.
Posted by ti_360 3 years ago
ti_360
I apologize for my inability to post my argument within the time given time limit.

Consequent to previous text I have provided, I wish to conclude that due to my opponents failure to respond, I assume that the disproval of my opponents proposition is confirmative.

Kind regards,