Debateaf
banana1234

Is it wierd or bad to talk to yourself?

Debateaf

Pro

I didnt know talking to yourself was considered a wierd thing. I heard its very healthy for you and it helps you organize your thoughts and ideas better. I talk to myself all the time but i guess i was talking to myself in public this one time and someone told me that im wierd.
Do you think its wierd or unhealthy to talk to yourself, why or why not????
banana1234

Con

To start, I talk to myself when I am doing math or reading sometimes. I get called weird. I don't believe it is bad per say to talk to yourself but, yea it is kinda weird.

Talking yourself through social problems or math problems is kinda weird, but it helps get you through the problems.

I pass this back to the Pro
Debateaf

Pro

Debateaf forfeited this round.
banana1234

Con

Ok.
Talking to yourself isn't bad in my opinion, but it might be considered weird if you do it in public, though.
Debateaf

Pro

Debateaf forfeited this round.
banana1234

Con

Thank you for making this a one-sided argument............ Haha, NOT!
I don't believe it is bad to talk to yourself because talking yourself though problems, or decisions might help you. Sooooo, yea. I suppose it might be considered weird if you do it in public, but if you do it at your house, no one can judge you.

Thanks again.
Posted by Kozu 2 years ago
Kozu
It used to be that it was weird, but it's now becoming accepted as a sign of a healthy mind.