stevenator
StarFishSofie

Is it worth spending your money on a newer iPhone?

Started: 9/25/2013 Category: Technology

stevenator

Con

Every year there's a new iPhone that comes out with an ad saying "buying this phone will change your life". Well my question is is it that much of a difference if the iPhone has a faster chip? I think that unless your playing games all the time and you want a better experience then good for you but is it going to make any difference in your everyday life?
In my opinion I think it's just another way to rack up money for the apple corporation but there's only so many things that they can create. I will leave it up to you guys to debate on whether it's worth or not.
StarFishSofie

Pro

I can't I'm sorry I took this debate I'm trying to distract myself I am so sorry!!
stevenator

Con

StarFishSofie

Pro

StarFishSofie forfeited this round.
stevenator

Con

stevenator forfeited this round.
StarFishSofie

Pro

StarFishSofie forfeited this round.
Posted by stevenator 3 years ago
stevenator
just say what you like doing on your iPhone :)
Posted by stevenator 3 years ago
stevenator
haha it's ok :)