Mherzer
TheAccountant

Is killing people if your in danger bad?

Mherzer

Pro

Well, If you are truely in danger I think it is ok becuase it is only self defense. You could kill somebody when let's say they have a gun, knife, bomb or anything and they are going to harm you with that weapon. Let's just say somebody breaks in your house and has idk a knife. They try to harm you or one of your family members with that weapon would you kill them if necessary? In my opinion I would if I was truely in danger. What do you think?
TheAccountant

Con

@.@ I actually agree that killing someone to protect ur own isn't a bad thing as u have no other choices, but did not notice that you are in the same side...

Okay nvm I'll just c what I can do here to challenge your arguments... =-=

I guess we need to define some terms.
"bad" in other words means "should not be done".
"killing people when your in danger" means "you'll die if you do not choose to kill, and you are CHOICELESS"

First I'll challenge ur points,
1.If u'll kill simply that ur in danger, then if the bad guys want u to kill the president, you'll just do it. ur not counting in the consequences of ur actions.
2.u might argue that it depends on situations, but your indirectly saying ur topic is too vague to debate on.
Mherzer

Pro

well let's just say u shot a criminal and the other criminals wanted u to do something. You wouldn't have to because you would obviously shoot them too. So really you would not have to worry about any of that.
TheAccountant

Con

My argument above is if the person you have to kill is innocent of the crime, then you would be wrong killing him. And it would also be wrong that you could have other better choices of defense other than killing, for example incapacitating the criminal.
Here are sets of questions I would like my opponent, which is you, to answer upon.
1. would it be wrong to do a crime when someone threaten your life to do so?
2. would it be wrong to kill an innocent just because you might lose your money?
3. would it be wrong to kill someone because you are threatened to do a crime that is far less than killing?
Mherzer

Pro

Mherzer forfeited this round.
TheAccountant

Con

TheAccountant forfeited this round.
Mherzer

Pro

Mherzer forfeited this round.
TheAccountant

Con

TheAccountant forfeited this round.
Mherzer

Pro

Mherzer forfeited this round.
TheAccountant

Con

TheAccountant forfeited this round.