ALEX654
jonpickett

Is lamborghini better than ferrari??

ALEX654 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 11/6/2017 Category: Cars
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

ALEX654

Con

No because does lamborghini have it's own clothes company,No. It has clothes but it's not official. Does Lambo have an f1 team no. Personally I think Ferrari is better because of how it looks.
jonpickett

Pro

Just because Lamborghini does not have its own official clothing line does not make Ferrari better.

I'll give you that, Lambo does not have an F1 team, however, they did in the early 90s.

Ferrari does have good looks, but Lambo does too. Although this does not prove one better, that is simply an opinion.

While Ferrari has made a few amazing cars (F40, LaFerrari, FXX K, etc.), I feel like they spit out constant models just to keep up with the competition (the McLaren 720s, Lamborghini Huracan Performante, Aventador SV, Bugatti Veyron Supersport, etc.) Lamborghini only occasionally puts out new models, so they can have plenty of time to come closer to perfecting their models. Also, the legendary Lamborghini V10 and V12 engines are almost never a disappointment.

Also, Ferrari still uses RWD on most of their super/hypercars, while Lamborghini has made an amazing AWD system that they use on almost all of their cars now.

I have also seen plenty of Ferraris on the streets and not many Lambos, making them more special and the Ferrari more overused and stereotypical. On the topic of stereotypes, some of you may disagree, but I feel like Ferrari drivers have the stereotype of being d-bag 20-year-olds whos rich white parents bought them a brand new sports car, while Lamborghini drivers usually have the stereotype of being somewhat older, successful businessmen.

I have seen the interior of plenty of Ferraris, and last summer I had the experience of sitting in a 2016 Lamborghini Huracan. While the Ferrari interior is amazing and beautiful, the Lamborghini interiors are completely astonishing, even compared to the Ferrari 458 and 433 and such.

All in all, while Ferrari is a great company, I believe Lamborghini takes a slight edge on them.