Artin
Nd2400

Is life worth living?

Artin has forfeited round #2.

Artin

Con

There are countless layers to this question, mostly derived from the many definitions of "worth."

For me, life is like an unsolved equation, for which I can't even see the equation to solve.
Every day I wake up, this huge question is all over my face, punching me the defenseless hardly.

And if that was not enough, one is also forced to share his equation with other people's equations to survive(socialization).

Didn't choose to be born, forced to survive with the equipment I did not choose, having to suffer for an average of 80 years.

Not worth it. If death was not painful and afterlife vague, it would've been the best solution.
Nd2400

Pro

Okay, this debate topic got the best of me... I needed to accept this.
So, I want to thank you Artin, for this opportunity...

Yor question "Is life worth living?" My answer to this question is yes...

" life worth living: (1) nothing; (2) religion; (3) happiness; (4) love, work, and play. Evidence from psychology and neuroscience supports the fourth answer".

Life is worth it, when you have kids, be healthy, having brothers, sisters, a loving mother, and a loving father, and having close friends, or loving your animals and another reason is if you believe in Jesus Christ...

I understand life isn't perfect, but who is living a perfect life? No one, it not possible. I understand you may be struggling with your understanding with your reason to live. SO, I will ask you WHY do you think life isn't worth living?

I would go further in the later rounds... But I need to know why Life not worth living? what is so hard about your life, to think life isn't worth it? Do you have any Friends, Brothers, Sisters, a Father, a Mother, do you have any kids? Do you believe in a GOD? Do you have any pets?

Life is how you make it... not the other way around.

https://www.psychologytoday.com...
Posted by canis 3 months ago
canis
Everything is "worth" nothing.. Nothing has "worth"...So "worth" has nothing to do with living. Its a waste of time to care about "worth".
Posted by Nd2400 3 months ago
Nd2400
Honestly, I'm debating on to accept this... For sure there are a lot of reason to live. Give me a reason to accept?
Posted by NDECD1441 3 months ago
NDECD1441
Well, this is a philosophical debate. I bid you good luck.