D3ath122
aereobarato

Is "like" an overused word.

aereobarato has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

D3ath122

Con

Is like an over-used word? The answer is yes. Like is a popular word with teens. But it is too much, and my biggest pet peeves. "LIKE did you LIKE watch the series LIKE that one thing we watched? Oh you LIKE totally did, LIKE that was faster than LIKE I watched it. How did you LIKE do it? LIKE I was LIKE ha and he was LIKE uh and LIKE he LIKE cried over some stupid LIKE thing. I was lIKE omg, LIKE what the flip." UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
Not when you are a teenage girl, it's like I saw this boy and like he was looking at me and like he smiled and like I blushed and like I think he is cute and like I want to see like him again