Ilona
Darthsquidge

Is looking at your parents making out in the kitchen acceptable?

Darthsquidge

Ilona

Con

I think it is nasty to watch your parents make out because you see their wrinkles collide together. Also they make nasty noises. All together its just not acceptable because they are old.
Darthsquidge

Pro

You talk about how it's gross because they're wrinkles will collide together. To that I say not all parents are old, so is it ok for young parents to kiss? So to you is the sound of making out gross? Because the sound doesn't really change whether's it's between your parents or you and your loved one, so please explain the nasty noises. Not to mention the fact that is their house not yours. So they really have the right to do anything they want and if you don't like it then you can leave. So overall of course it's okay for parents to make out in the kitchen because it's their house and they love each other, so why should they have to worry about others feelings when it's in the house they pay for?
Ilona

Con

well you live there too. And the noises are just disgusting. and we are talking about when they are old. Its like slurping sounds. So if it ok for them to do it. why can I invite my boy friend over and just make out with him in front of my parents? huh? yes I know it is their house but I have to live there till I am 18. And cant they have a bit f privacy?
Darthsquidge

Pro

Yes you can have privacy, and you get privacy, but the kitchen is not your private space, and if you cannot find privacy in your own home then go somewhere else. This slurping noise you talk about, is not specific to "old parents" kissing only, a lot of couples who make out make this slurping noise. And yes you could bring your boyfriend over and make out in front of your parents with him, I doubt they would mind, seeing as they are probably not immature and accept that people can kiss. Going back to privacy however why can't your parents get privacy? If it really grosses you out then leave the room, they're not in the wrong here, they're just showing their love to each other. Why is that such a problem? Would you like it if I came over to your house when you were kissing your boyfriend and got all worked up about it? I would guess not, so why should your parents not be able to kiss just because you thinks it's "gross". (Which by the way it's not)
Ilona

Con

First of all I was in the kitchen first EATING and my me from walking the mom was cooking for my dad and my dad came home from walking the dogs. And went in the kitchen and just started to make out with my mom. like I am EATING. that is why its gross. And yes I would have a problem because I don't know you and would be just standing there making a fit about nothing. :) and I make out with my Bf is privet. And teens like me (I am 16) don't make NASTY noises IN PUBLICK.

P.S thank you for accepting my challenge :)
Darthsquidge

Pro

How is the kitchen they own public? It's their kitchen, unless you pay for it you don't get to make the rules. So what if you were in the kitchen first, they have the right to kiss whenever they want. If you really think your parents making out is gross, then you must think that anyone you see kissing is gross. And aren't you making a fit about nothing? You're the one saying your parents can't kiss each other because it grosses you out? Why do they have to follow your rules in their house? Once you pay for the house then you can make the rules but until then let them kiss, it's not hurting you or anyone else

P.S No problem, it's been fun. :)
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 2 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
I rather see them do that then be divorced.
Vote Placed by saboosa 2 years ago
saboosa
IlonaDarthsquidgeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had more valid reasons overall. Points to pro!
Vote Placed by Benshapiro 2 years ago
Benshapiro
IlonaDarthsquidgeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro pointed out many assumptions and dead ends in con's logic.