NyanMan
RedWhiteBlueBlooded

Is modern feminism in first world countries a complete joke?

NyanMan

Pro

Women already have equality. They have no actual injustices to protest, so they protest the most ridiculous issues, like the word "bossy" or "manspreading" or shirts with cartoon scantily clad women
RedWhiteBlueBlooded

Con

First of all there is a difference between saying theyre equal and actually being equal. LOL you say feminism isn"t needed today and then go on to say men only earn more money because they work harder and longer. That is the most sexist thing I have heard today. I know a lot of women who work just as long and hard and do not receive anywhere near equal recognition or pay. Look it up. Do research before stating ignorant, sexist claims. Feminism isn"t about attacking men, it is about equality between sexes. Of course I would care if a man gets raped as well. But the fact is women are far more likely to be raped (1 in 6 women are raped in America). And I definitely do not agree that women can be masculine and always socially accepted. You"re calling me a hypocrite yet you"re saying feminism isn"t needed today and then go on to perpetuate a series of sexist claims that have no validation.
NyanMan

Pro

NyanMan forfeited this round.
RedWhiteBlueBlooded

Con

RedWhiteBlueBlooded forfeited this round.
NyanMan

Pro

NyanMan forfeited this round.
RedWhiteBlueBlooded

Con

Posted by Swibbz 9 months ago
Swibbz
Men do work longer hours and are more likely to put in for overtime in general than women are. That's not sexist, it's a PROVEN STATISTICAL FACT. FACTS can't be sexist
Posted by Bosoxfaninla 1 year ago
Bosoxfaninla
Also, I have yet to see one feminist provide a solution for any of the issues they bring up (simply because they are not really issues).
Posted by Bosoxfaninla 1 year ago
Bosoxfaninla
Feminism is about finding sexism where it doesn't exist. If you ever listen to the head figures of American Feminists, it is clear that they are on the hunt looking for sexism.