dj123w1
Wunder

Is music amazing?

Started: 5/10/2016 Category: Music

dj123w1

Pro

Music can be very beautiful, and also very terrible. Sometimes it can be deep and vague and sometimes very open and repetitive. Some of it can be creative and some generic... It can be rhythmic and also very melodic. Music can also be very fast and rapid, and sometimes very slow and free-flowing... Sometimes music can be amazing and sometimes just trash. Do you find music to be amazing or not?
Wunder

Con

I am in favor for music being beautiful as a whole, generalized. Although some (most popular) music is repetitive and artless, music has so much more beauty throughout all of its genres and history, and generalizing it based off of a single time period's preference should not be a debatable point.
dj123w1

Pro

Well, Mr. Contender, I thank you for choosing to debate with me on this topic as I am an artistic-minded person. Presuming that you are too, I hope you will understand my point of view.

Yes, music is repetitive and artless in some ways nowadays by some of the most popular artists out there. However, music from those times has evolved to include some more instrumental features and genres that fit less of a secluded culture or cultures and more of a general culture that fits everyone.
Wunder

Con

Wunder forfeited this round.
dj123w1

Pro

dj123w1 forfeited this round.
Wunder

Con

Wunder forfeited this round.
dj123w1

Pro

dj123w1 forfeited this round.
Wunder

Con

Wunder forfeited this round.
dj123w1

Pro

dj123w1 forfeited this round.
Wunder

Con

Wunder forfeited this round.
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
I love music! my mom says that the music i listen to is junk, but I think that it is AMAZING! I love rap, hip-hop, and I really like the 70's