amc13542
LegitBoss

Is older country music better than newer country music?

Started: 10/15/2015 Category: Music

amc13542

Pro

Ok, so I know that most people will not agree with me, but I think that older country music is better than newer ones. First of all, in newer country music they are using too much technology in recording. In the older songs, you can hear that it is real acoustic guitar. In the newer ones, you can't tell if it is pure technology, electric guitar, both, or acoustic.
LegitBoss

Con

I enjoy both classic and newer country music but in my honest opinion the newer stuff is better. Old country music too me sounds alot like folk songs and such while newer country has a bit of pop, rock, and all these different genres of music thrown into it that can get alot more people interested in country music then before. Songs like Red Solo Cup to Hillbilly Bone have really taken people who dont usually enjoy country and given them some songs too listen too.
amc13542

Pro

amc13542 forfeited this round.
LegitBoss

Con

I'll skip this round
Posted by leelee313 1 year ago
leelee313
Both old and new are great. But the older ones are better then the new country songs. But newer has its advantages the nice song tracks and newwer country atitsts
Posted by Annalisa 1 year ago
Annalisa
I agree too. I feel as if the country music, has turned into more pop and hip/hop. Just as Taylor Swift was a country singer and soon formed into a pop sensation. I'm not a huge fan of country music, yet; I do agree on this that it has changed a lot.