Is one direction better than fall out boy?

Daniv8380 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/20/2016 Category: Music
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

I like one direction and my best friend likes fall out boy more. We both listen to the bands, and I'm trying to convince her that one direction is better. I like one direction because I think they have btter quality music, (and yes i know they are on break right now) So basically my friend and I are just argueing (nothing seriously mad) and I just wanna prove im right. (: So pls vote yes it would be much appreciated.

First of all, everyone has their own opinions about stuff. You can't just prove you're right.

Second of all, Fall Out Boy would be the ideal band for me, rather than One Direction for many reasons.

One reason being that Fall Out Boy is an actual band that plays instruments and puts on a show. One Direction is more of a group because they don't play instruments, they just hop around the stage. I understand that their music is catchy and they're what you would call "attractive", but Fall Out Boy has more experience. They've been in the business longer, they've performed more than One Direction, their music brings multiple genres together, and their songs have messages that everyone can relate to.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 month ago
They both suck IMO