alaina
nitrobw1

Is our Nation Needs Fair Education?

alaina

Pro

1 . Education has always been the cornerstone of freedom and democracy, and key to economicprosperity. But never before in our history has education been more crucial to the collective futureof our nation and to the individual futures of our young people.
2.Our public schools must strive toprovide equality in educational opportunity unlike at any time in the nation"s history.
3.The demandis urgent and growing to educate all students to meet rigorous academic standards, and toprepare them for post-secondary education and an increasingly specialized workforce in the globaleconomy.
4. Accomplishing this goal means significantly narrowing, if not closing, longstanding and
stubborn gaps in achievement that exist among subgroups of the nation"s students.
5.Therefore, it is essential to implement fair education for the policy of gabal education,such as Gobal human life-time learning club.
nitrobw1

Con

I guess I will take your argument.

The idea that this is entirely the fault of the schools is false. Being still in school myself, I will tell you that many of my friends do not try, or even care, about their schoolwork and homework. I have on many occasions pointed out the risks, both economic, and other, to them, to no avail. Many of the students, are at least partially, if not fully, at fault for their lack of devotion.

I agree with all other points.
alaina

Pro

alaina forfeited this round.
nitrobw1

Con

nitrobw1 forfeited this round.
alaina

Pro

alaina forfeited this round.
nitrobw1

Con

nitrobw1 forfeited this round.