Kelvin1987
Hug_Plz

Is our nation still unprepared for disasters?

Kelvin1987

Con

As everyone knows I have the right to expressed my opinion.
I think that the U.S is not ready for a 3rd world war. If the United States goes to war with any other country this will stop been the best country in the world.
Hug_Plz

Pro

good luck
Kelvin1987

Con

Kelvin1987 forfeited this round.
Hug_Plz

Pro

Hug_Plz forfeited this round.
Kelvin1987

Con

Kelvin1987 forfeited this round.
Hug_Plz

Pro

Hug_Plz forfeited this round.
Kelvin1987

Con

Kelvin1987 forfeited this round.
Hug_Plz

Pro

Hug_Plz forfeited this round.
Posted by Hug_Plz 2 years ago
Hug_Plz
woah, i let like 1 hr pass and the debts over
Posted by knight.j 2 years ago
knight.j
Is any nation really prepared for World War Three?

With all of the nuclear and biological warfare that exists in the modern day, I don't think any nation could ever be prepared for the destruction that could happen in the event of a Third World War.

The previous world wars were undoubtedly awful. On the first morning of the Battle of the Somme, 19,500 soldiers were killed. In fact when the Somme had ended, the Brits had suffered over 400,000 casualties alone.

Even after the destruction and mass death that the previous two world wars have caused, World War Three would have the power to make it seem minor.

The world will never be prepared for a third world war; instead we should focus on bringing as much peace to the world as possible, then hopefully, there won't be a world war three.
Posted by ElCorazonAma 2 years ago
ElCorazonAma
Wait... What's your explanation for the resolution?
I do believe if World War III happened that no one would really be prepared for it emotionally and mentally. Physically is like a 50/50 possibility of being prepared.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
I'll take this. Can't accept it though. Let me know if you'd be down to debate me on this.
Posted by Kelvin1987 2 years ago
Kelvin1987
you really think so? why?
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
George W Bush was the worst US president of all time.
Posted by Kelvin1987 2 years ago
Kelvin1987
True but he is making it worse.
Posted by EndarkenedRationalist 2 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
All those countries were already enemies of the US long before Obama.
Posted by Kelvin1987 2 years ago
Kelvin1987
I don't think he is never said that I agree with you he sucks. But sense Obama became president we have had more enemies than ever before. North Korea, Russia, Syria I mean that's just a few of them. Obama is the worse president of all times, and if he manages to put America into war than that would be the end for America because we are not ready to fight with anyone.
Posted by Buddahcall 2 years ago
Buddahcall
Endarkened
To what degree to honestly believe that Obama runs the show? Obama sucks I will give you that much, but come on, are we just supposed to start nuking our adversaries? Should we not care about innocent life? This country is not what most Americans envision it to be. Should he have done something more in Syria? Ignored Putin's warnings perhaps? Risked war with a super power? Putin was not going to give up his only ally in the region and his most strategic Naval Base. Things are not quite so simple once you get past face value.