logicvsfaith
Dbater

Is racism wrong

logicvsfaith

Pro

1. Hello I will be take the stance that racism is wrong morally and con will be taking the stance that racism has some eccentric value format will consist of

1. introduction and opening statement
2. rebuttal
3. final rebuttal and closing statement

Now I will forfeit that yes racism has been a natural part of human evolution since the begging of exsitience and even in other species they stick with like minded/sophistical equals Now i will be arguing that we has humans are evolving to remove racism from our nature
Dbater

Con

What Racism Is

Racism is the acknowledgement of the existence of other human races, the acknowledgement that, statistically, because of factors like the culture, some races have different abilities and characteristics that make them better than other races at some things without denying the existence of exceptions, and the desire to live amongst those of your own race.

What Racism Isn't

Racism is not the belief that any race has the right to subjugate, exploit, or exterminate any other race.

Why Racism Is Good

Exploitation only happens in multi-racial societies, not in ethnic societies. Racism is the force driving us toward the creation of ethnic nations which will result in the end of racial violence and oppression which exists in multi-racial societies.

Racists have the right to think whatever they want to think of other races; what is morally wrong is to demoralize them if they are not hurting anyone. On the contrary, their belief of ethnic societies could be a good thing for the human races.

Thank you for your time. I eagerly await Pro's rebuttals.

logicvsfaith

Pro

Con did not offer any new point for me to rebuttal we agree on the definition as well as the way to handle it i believe the point that needs to made is what can be done to speed up the process of cleansing our people of racism
Dbater

Con

Pro clearly said: "I will be tak[ing] the stance that racism is wrong morally and con will be taking the stance that racism has some [...] value"

I explained why racism does have value and why it is not morally wrong. Pro, however, failed to give a rebuttal. Hopefully he will not make this mistake again in the next and final round which I will, once again, eagerly await for.
logicvsfaith

Pro

Forgive me i misinterpreted your response as you agreeing that racism is morally wrong i believe you have a valid point that it will eventually lead to a ethnic society but allow me this comparison

killing people is good for population control and will help lead us into a world where more food and land is available for those who are left that does not mean killing people is morally right

racism may very well be good for us in the long run but that does not justify its morality

i am not saying that non violent raciest people are bad or have less morality than anybody else but i will say that the notion of racism in an of itself is morally wrong
Dbater

Con

Thank you for your response, Pro!

Killing people is immoral because life is a right and nobody has the right to take a life that does not belong to him. Racism, on the other hand, is a natural result of the evolution of races and a valid belief for one to have. It does not violate anyone's rights. What does violate one's rights to believe what they choose to believe is to demoralize one's beliefs because we do not agree with them; that is immoral.

Back to you Pro!
Posted by Dbater 1 year ago
Dbater
According to imnotacop, I won the debate. Is anyone gonna vote? It clearly wasn't a tie! :)
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
sry, the site glitched out, so I posted three times thing it didn't post at all.
Anyway. This is the link for the debate challenge, if you don't know.

That racism in and of itself is morally bad is an argument he can dance around using semantics. Of course you mean more that it's morally corrupting than bad, do to the implication of it's causation correlation, however liberal ideology dismisses that value do to the concept of no harm no foul.

while that argument is correct, it's not the implicit argument being made by pro. His ability to do that is why, even though you were right, you lost the debate. So my dumbing it down to morally corrupting is just so he can't out Machiavelli me.
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
I'd give my two sense, but I'll get plenty chance during our debate. ^_^
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
I'd give my two sense, but I'll get plenty chance during out debate. ^_^
Posted by logicvsfaith 1 year ago
logicvsfaith
im sorry i wasted a round and really enjoyed this debate i would look forward to your guys debated should you have it keep me posted but a final point

pro makes keeps stating that it racism is a natural part of evolution and again we agree but that still does not justify its morality
Posted by imnotacop 1 year ago
imnotacop
I'd like to argue against con on this subject, if you'd accept.
Posted by Dbater 1 year ago
Dbater
Oh, the debate is over! haha. We're not going back to Pro then, apparently.