Mulan
listenthink

Is science factual?

Started: 2/15/2016 Category: Arts

Mulan

Con

No it is based off of liberal propaganda. Gravity has not proved to be real neither has evolution. How can you prove that 2+2=5 in words??? if you can tell me why math has to be factual then you can win but its impossible.
listenthink

Pro

Let me ask you a question, are you flying or floating around? Answer: No, you are not. That, my dear Mulan, is what gravity is. And for your 2+2=5, that equation is not correct. if you have 2 cookies and I give you 2 more, you now have 4. So, 2+2=4. Science by itself is based on facts. Any thing other than facts are called "pseudoscience." My dear child, you have a lot to learn.
Mulan

Con

thats circular resonance. aka barging the question. what this mean is you are saying science is real because the world is how it is. well the world is how it is but we dont know the answer to why it is.
listenthink

Pro

Well, we have a theory as to why the world as how it is. It's called The Big Bang. Some 13 billion years ago, all the matter was condensed and then made a "big bang". Our star was born, and the earth at that time was just a few rocks rotating around the sun. Then a rock hits another rock and those 2 rocks hits another rocks, and so on. Pretty soon the mass of those rocks is so big, it creates gravity. Then pretty soon you have a whole planet teeming with life.
Mulan

Con

it is theory not fact
listenthink

Pro

Of course its a theory now, but every year more and more facts support it. I would like to thank you for this err... "argument."

Have a nice day
:)
Posted by listenthink 1 year ago
listenthink
Well, that was ... interesting to say in the least .
Posted by listenthink 1 year ago
listenthink
Yes, I agree.,
Posted by squonk 1 year ago
squonk
You're not a very clever troll.