owllover22
ElvisLover52

Is spaghetti a pasta or noodle

owllover22

Pro

Spaghetti is a personal comfort food, but I'm positive its a noodle, its stringy, and in no shape or form a pasta
ElvisLover52

Con

Spaghetti is so a pasta. It's of the pasta family. Just because it has no form or shape doesn't mean it's a noodle. No matter how you make them they will always be soggy and weird.
owllover22

Pro

yo, this is an outrage! Don't u go dissing noodles, as i said before, its totally a noodle
ElvisLover52

Con

THIS IS MONARCHY AND ANARCHY!!!! U have no idea what you're talking about! SPAGHETTI IS A PASTA!!!! MONARCHY!!!!!!!
owllover22

Pro

owllover22 forfeited this round.
ElvisLover52

Con

If you forfeit does it mean I won??? Anyway this is what I got from wikipedia: Spaghetti is a long, thin PASTA. There, problem solved. I don't know why you would think they're noodles.

To the voters: Just to clarify, I won't hate you or anything if you think they're noodles. This debate was for fun between friends.