thesupporter
imsmarterthanyou98

Is technology helping students learn

imsmarterthanyou98

thesupporter

Con

I think that technology is only hurting peoples chances to learn like if a person is doing homework they can as easily go on games like flappy bird or computer games like minecraft techn0logy is a wealth of info but a lot of it is false like people just put it up for the lol's and omg's not to help people learn about the important things in life like getting a job or going to college
imsmarterthanyou98

Pro

"Is technology helping students learn"

Notice that the topic is not if "overall" it help's students learn.
Merely is technology helping students learn.

p1.I am a student.
p2.I have learned things through the interent.

Technology has helped me a student learn.
thesupporter

Con

I Am a student too and my whole school is playing games in class so I think that you just telling me that you are a student doesn't say much because if you say that you are a student then your argument is invalid
imsmarterthanyou98

Pro

"I Am a student too and my whole school is playing games in class so I think that you just telling me that you are a student doesn't say much because if you say that you are a student then your argument is invalid"

Let's refer to the topic at hand.
"Is technology helping students learn"
It's irrelevant if your whole school is playing games.

Even if there is 1 student who is being helped by technology to learn my proposition is valid.
thesupporter

Con

But you are stating that you are a student and it's helping you learn but what about all the other students who don't learn because of technology and the topic is is technology helping student(s) see that s at the end that means more than 1 so you said even if their is one student who is being helped then all students are being helped that's what you are basically saying like if you don't play games then fine but there is a ton of other students not being helped by all the distractions
imsmarterthanyou98

Pro

Please view the above.

The above video shows students learning with ipads (technology).Clearly I win.

thesupporter

Con

Funny because my school uses I pads and more than half of them are playing games right now clearly you lose by and that video could have been fabricated or he students were only saying that because they want to keep the I pads BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Shaka laka you should just give up
imsmarterthanyou98

Pro

Con HAS CONCEEDED.

The resolution. "Is technology helping students learn"

Cons own words.
"
Funny because my school uses I pads and more than half of them are playing games"

That means that Half of the students
ARE BEING HELPED BY TECHNOLOGY TO LEARN.

Agian the topic is"Is technology helping students learn"

I have provided a video in which students are learning by technology.

Con has admitted that it helps some students learn.

Vote PRO.
thesupporter

Con

1. Your putting words into my mouth I did not say that just because I said half doesn't mean that I agree with you it means that I am making a point
2. What is with your text it doesn't make your point bigger it only tells us that you can press the caps lock button and you know how to change the font size
3. That video could have been made up it doesn't mean anything
imsmarterthanyou98

Pro

1.I provided evidence and backed up my arguments.
2.Con conceeded and agreed with me.
3.I win on every count.

Vote PRO
Posted by imsmarterthanyou98 3 years ago
imsmarterthanyou98
The*
Posted by thesupporter 3 years ago
thesupporter
Thanks defro for he advice
Vote Placed by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
thesupporterimsmarterthanyou98Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con I hate to do this to you, but officially, Pro won. Although, he won in a very unorthodox and dirty manner. Pro took advantage of you because you're new to this site, which wasn't fair. You see, before starting the actual debate, you should define your terms so that people cannot twist your statements like Pro has done. You also have to be careful with what you say because you might say something wrong that can be used against you.