kayleighmyatt
NoahIsRight

Is technology ruining teens' lives?

kayleighmyatt has forfeited round #2.

kayleighmyatt

Pro

I believe technology is ruining teens' lives because if teens are always on their phones worrying about what people think about them on Instagram or Facebook they will get to involved and wont know how to experience the outside world.
NoahIsRight

Con

I believe social media and technology is fine, in fact, I believe it helps them get MORE involved with the outside world. Think about the amish, I respect them and have nothing against them, but I imagine due to lack of technology they are ill-informed of current world events, of course they'd know about Trump and ISIS I imagine, but other smaller things that are still important would go un-noticed.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 8 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Technology is the way of the future and teens are just adopting what is new and out there. Not much we can do about it.

As for the Amish, they couldn't care less about the rest of the world, they have made sure to keep their traditions and ways of life without technology for hundreds of years, most don't even use a car, have no tv and they are happy with their way of living. I have to applaude the Amish for sticking to their ways and living like we all did 150 years ago, they have not swayed and given in to modern temptations. I would consider the Amish way of life but I love video games too much LOL