CosmoJarvis
kwagga_la

Is the Bible a reliable source?

kwagga_la has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

CosmoJarvis

Con

This debate will assess whether the Bible is or isn't reliable, with the information it provides either factually incorrect or completely accurate.

I, con, will argue that the Bible is scientifically false and self-contradictory, while pro, Kwagga_la, will argue that the Bible is true. The burden of proof will fall on both pro and con.

This debate will assume that a deity exists, and will hold the Bible subject to literal interpretations. The King James Version of the Bible is strongly recommended for use in this debate.
Posted by kwagga_la 1 year ago
kwagga_la
Sorry, but it was the same problem again. Most of the time i could not access Debate.org and when I did it said the debate page was missing.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
Kwagga, will you post for the first round?
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
Alright. No problem.
Posted by kwagga_la 1 year ago
kwagga_la
I am travelling and will only be home on Friday. If it's ok I will accept the debate then. I will basically miss two days if I accept now. I can start the first round by responding to your arguments if you like from the previous debate. Thanks for doing the debate again.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
I will repost my first argument from the previous debate, Kwagga_la, in the next round.