Edvin_32178
drewyman83

Is the Big Bang Theory true?

Edvin_32178

Edvin_32178

Con

I personally do not belive in the Big Bang Theroy because it is said that it is the reason why all the planets and the galaxies were created. This is makes no sense because how can a explosion make everything go in a specific way. Starting off with that a explosion wouldn't have put the Earth in a specific place not to far from the sun and not to close. This so called"Big Bang Theory" if is real wouldn't have had that' the Earth be in a specific place, it would be in a totally random place because explosions cannot make things look nice and can't make things organized.
drewyman83

Pro

The thing is dude it makes sense what you are trying but the problem is. A supernatural being created the Big bang, because it is proven by that the universe is billions of years old and theirs is evidence every in this world. The earth proven to be Billions of years old. Experts say their was no explosion and all this just not appear. It was an expansion not a explosion because universe is always expanding every second. First of all the universe had a beginning before their was nothing it references the creation story. Some facts, Galaxies moving farther away from each other ,and their is a law for it "Hubble"s Law" named after Edwin Hubble. He discovered the phenomenon in 1929. The abundance of Hydrogen in Helium in the Observable universe are model elements of the Big Bang. Scientists to believe their is master architect out their who sculpted it. We cannot compare the creation story to the Big Bang Theory because they are two different things. We can argue all day on this. .http://www.big-bang-theory.com...
Edvin_32178

Con

Hey "dude" wouldn't it make more sense that if the universe is always expanding that it had be made by something or someone. It is more believable that something such as the the whole galaxy came from something rather than nothing. The universe can't expand by nothing, so it had to be crated by something or someone..... Anyway if the Big Bang did make the universe and all the galaxies it had and it must have been done by something or someone.

I know I mentioned something or someone like 5 times already but I'm just trying to say something can't come from nothing.
drewyman83

Pro

What created God then HUH! The thing about your arguments invalid ,and repetitive. Their may some mastermind behind this. How did it come to being huh! Also, the smartest man in the world(Steven Hawking) supports the big bang. Saying that the most important scientists are wrong because of a book created thousands of years ago. Your really stupid. You can't fix your illness. What is your IQ? I bet it is 95. You are a shoplifter. I bet you can't provide for your family. Are you a janitor? I bet you are. Your mom must be really depressed. I bet you are a bad christian, because you don't kill workers on Sunday. Read the old testament. I bet you can't even understand physics. Creation too simple. You go to church. Tell your pastor to read a book. Tell your pastor to look up the word arrogant. You are a disgrace to a progressive society.
Edvin_32178

Con

Dude calm down. God was not created, he never had a start nor a end. Also let me tell you something, some scientist like Isaac Newton beloved in God. He didn't belive in some stupit Big Bang.

Also if your gonna talk shi* that just means that you are a child because no adult or a mature person go on a argument and start talking crap about somebody you don't even know. So if I were you I'd just shut the hell up?
drewyman83

Pro

drewyman83 forfeited this round.
Edvin_32178

Con

Due to there being no argument I have nothing to say.
drewyman83

Pro

drewyman83 forfeited this round.
Edvin_32178

Con

drewyman83

Pro

drewyman83 forfeited this round.
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
For more on the laws of thermodynamics, see http://www.passmyexams.co.uk...
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
Vajrasattva-LeRoy, I can see that you never passed a test in physics. Most scientists agree that the universe had a beginning approximately 13.7 billion years ago, and will have an end about twice that long from now.
"Randomness doesn't exist." Depends on how you want to look at that. In classical physics, some things may very well seem random to us, even though they too are working to the laws of physics.
"The word Quantum just refers to items that are very tiny." That is bull, Quantum physics relates to the study of particles much smaller than an atom.
"Quantum Physics proves that particles can't exist" Observing an effect that is predicted in theory is considered an observation provided there is sufficient statistical evidence.
"There isn't any "Quantum World"", In which universe?
"The idea that there's no Common Sense in Quantum events doesn't make sense." You tell that to the guys who performed the two slit experiment. Quantum physics is very much set apart from classical physics.

Often symmetry is thought of as a relationship, but in fact it has its own identical that is preserved during the chaos and flux of the early Universe. Even though virtual particles are created and destroyed, there is always a symmetry to the process. For example, for every virtual electron that is formed a virtual positron (anti-electron) is also formed. There is a time symmetric, mirror-like quality to every interaction in the early Universe.
"Scientists state that neither matter nor energy can be either created or destroyed."
http://abyss.uoregon.edu... Maybe you need to check out the spontaneous symmetry breaking in the early universe.
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
No.
Scientists state that neither matter nor energy can be either created or destroyed.
Albert Einstein stated that the universe itself is finite but unbounded.
The universe had no beginning & will have no ending.
There wasn't any "Big Bang" .
Randomness doesn't exist.
Steven Hawkin has been wrong over & over & over again.
He's wrong about AI (machines have no intelligence);
about everything being made up of particles (Quantum Physics proves that particles can't exist);
about black body radiation being given off near Black Holes ( energy can't be created out of nothing);
about there had to have been a BB, etc.
The word Quantum just refers to items that are very tiny.
There isn't any "Quantum World" .
The idea that there's no Common Sense in Quantum events doesn't make sense.
Posted by Edvin_32178 2 years ago
Edvin_32178
Well said!
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
Drewyman83 needs to study his physics a little more before accepting another debate dealing with physics.
Posted by Edvin_32178 2 years ago
Edvin_32178
It's common but there is no sense.
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
Common sense does not apply in the quantum world.
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
Because when you step into quantum physics, anything less that complete accuracy is wrong.
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
See my debates and let me know if you think that is an easy subject.
Posted by Edvin_32178 2 years ago
Edvin_32178
It isn't to much for me if my opponent isn't gonna give a argument for this round.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Edvin_32178drewyman83Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture