BenC162017
Samliu

Is the Earth Flat?

BenC162017 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

BenC162017

Con

The earth is a augmented spheroid, those who thing it is flat I welcome you to try and change my mind. All conspiracy theorists welcome.
Samliu

Pro

Ok, just saying, I am here to just trying to go extreme on debate. I don't mean anything I say here.

Contention 1: There is no proof for scientists to say the truth
There is no enforcement for scientists to say the truth, instead becoming an union of all scientists completely help scientists dominate the world. This supports world domination for scientists.
Domination is a goal for many and like the Illuminati, these scientists could use fake information to brainwash humans.

Contention 2: Earth could be flat
Who knows what the Earth looks like. As we all know, conspiracies are also made. Remembering these landings could be made in the laboratory. These what looks like massive steps in history could all be a show. It could all be fake.

The first speaker of the proposition side has brought up 2 arguments that make perfect sense. Judge, please vote for the Proposition's side. Thank you!

And that is my answer right there. I know that I will lose this but, why not try.
Posted by KostasT.1526 4 days ago
KostasT.1526
@Samliu
I have noticed that you tend to refer to Pro as "the speaker of the proposition side". Well, even in formal debates, they are usually referred to as "Pro" and "opponent", so you need not type all that when addressing them.
Posted by KostasT.1526 5 days ago
KostasT.1526
By experience, I guarantee that your opponent won't change his mind no matter the proof you give him. If one has reached the point to debate for the flat earth somewhere else than the youtube comment section or facebook, there is no return. But if you manage to outargue him to the point he admits he's wrong, you have my respect. Consider mentioning the Coriolis effect and Foucault's pendulum.
Posted by Debating_Horse 5 days ago
Debating_Horse
I will try and help find you a opponent.
Posted by nobleislandbag 5 days ago
nobleislandbag
Lol your opponent will either be a troll or a crazy person.