HELLO.MATE
Vocem-Mendacii

Is the Hennessey Venom GT faster than the bugatti

Vocem-Mendacii

HELLO.MATE

Pro

The Hennessey Venom Gt is faster than any car in the world
Vocem-Mendacii

Con

Pro claims that the Hennessy Venom GT is faster than the Bugatti. However, this is not always true.

Let's approach this problem from two different viewpoints with 2 different assumptions. The two viewpoints are the only possible viewpoints in this case, other than "if it does not agree with my opinions, it is false". Proving tfhat pro's case is false in both cases allows us to know for certain that pro's case is false in all cases.
Assumption 1. For the Hennessy Venom GT to be faster than the Bugatti, it must be faster than it in all cases.

Argument 1 based on assumption 1: In physics, all frames of reference are correct. If one uses a frame of reference that moves with the Venom GT in a race with the Bugatti, then the Venom GT will stand still, making it slower than the Bugatti. As this shows that the Venom is not necessarily faster than the Bugatti, assuming assumption 1 to be true, pro's case is untrue.

Argument 2 based on assumption 1: The Hennessy Venom GT is not faster than the Bugatti in all cases; they all offer options to control speed, allowing either to be faster than the other.

Assumption 2. The Hennessy Venom GT does not have to be faster than the Bugatti in all cases in order to be faster than the Bugatti.

Argument based on assumption 2: If assumption 2 is true, then the inverse also applies: the Bugatti does not always have to be faster than the Hennessy Venom for it to be faster than the Venom. This means that the Bugatti can be faster than the Venom.
HELLO.MATE

Pro

HELLO.MATE forfeited this round.
Vocem-Mendacii

Con

I extend all arguments.
HELLO.MATE

Pro

HELLO.MATE forfeited this round.
Vocem-Mendacii

Con

All about that bass is popular, but when you paraphrase it, its message seems a bit rambly.

You ought to know that I prefer bass more than treble.

Yes, it is obvious--I am not generally considered slim--however, I am able to shake my posterior--which I ought to do. I have a posterior; my posterior is attractive to male youth--it is large in the correct places.

I dislike how magazines "photoshop" models to make them appear the way society wants them to appear--even though we all know that the photoshopped images have been tampered with. This practice should stop. One's beauty is natural--it can be inner beauty, too--and should not be messed around with; one's entire body is flawless, from one's head to one's toe.

My mother once told me not to worry about my appearance: male youth often enjoy touching posteriors while sleeping at night. I am not an anorexic stickfigure, nor a "barbie doll" who was manufactured through plastic surgery--if you enjoy people like them, I am not for you.

I am attempting to make posteriors more popular in pop culture: I am bringing "booty" back. If you are skinny, and think that you are fat, then you should not worry about your size: all of your body is perfect.
Vote Placed by Paleophyte 2 years ago
Paleophyte
HELLO.MATEVocem-MendaciiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit by Pro who failed to make any arguments