HungryBoot
David_Debates

Is the IPad Pros size appropriate. (12.9 Display)

Started: 5/22/2016 Category: Technology

HungryBoot

Con

This year, Apple released it's IPad Pro with a whopping 12.9 inches, big enough as an average mac book. Although this size may be "great for movies and projects," is this really necessary? Will Apple lose money? I believe that the size is totally unnecessary.
David_Debates

Pro

"Great for movies and projects." I agree. Of course having a larger workspace is usefull for making a movie. I don't think Con would dissagre with me if I said that this is the audience that Apple wants to sell this iPad Pro too. Not to people who want to play games, but to people who want to use it as a kind of competition to the Surface (a tablet-computer made by Microsoft). Thus, the size isn't unnessesary, as it is marketed for a different purpose than the other iPads: it's for profesional use (the tablet is called the iPad Pro).

In conclusion, the size is not "totally unnecessary" as Con would have you believe. The size make this tablet marketable to the professional field. It's a lightweight, moble competetor to the Microsoft Surface.

Con?

David_Debates

I understand this can be interpreted as an advertisement for Apple, but this topic requires it. I recomend you read the advertisement for the iPad Pro to understand thier selling points.
http://www.apple.com...
HungryBoot

Con

HungryBoot forfeited this round.
David_Debates

Pro

Please extend my arguments.

Vote Pro.