YakovF
ChocoThundaa

Is the (Jewish) Bible Against Woman Rights?

ChocoThundaa has forfeited round #3.

YakovF

Con

(Just know I'm talking about the Torah, not the Christian bible. It's in the title)

I have a claim. That claim is that the bible isn't against women rights.
ChocoThundaa

Pro

It is against women rights because women were born into this world by God for three reasons; cook, clean and make babies. Women were regarded as property because they held such a high value based on their beauty and intellect. Personally I don't see the issue of viewing women as property as property is very valuable and is seen as a prize. This is purely a point of view that is held widely as the truth in many countries that are far more enlightened than ours and culturally advanced. They have come to this truth after years of study under the one true God that constantly calls us back and forgives us for treating women as people rather than property. This is purely a Jewish point of view.
YakovF

Con

"Women were regarded as property because they held such a high value based on their beauty and intellect."
Went Abram went with Sarai to Egypt, the Egyptians sinned, and got plagues. Wanna know why? Cause they sinned. What was there sin? Just only caring about her looks and not the leader she was. I'll give you where this is from, but you wont find this because it's not straight from translation, but commentaries I don't know how to find
Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 13

Ok, quotes mean very little, but it is better than no evidence. I would like to see your evidence for:
A) "It is against women rights because women were born into this world by God for three reasons; cook, clean and make babies."
B) "They have come to this truth after years of study under the one true God that constantly calls us back and forgives us for treating women as people rather than property. This is purely a Jewish point of view."

Also, try adding a little more.
ChocoThundaa

Pro

First of all, you can't lecture me on how I debate because you can't even spell your first goddamn claim right. How am I supposed to know that your information is credible when you spell like a retard? I'm sorry that I don't know your religion well enough, because I have never invested enough time in it because it CLEARLY is wrong you damn feminist. This is an atheists point of view.

https://www.youtube.com...

This is the real religion MOFO
https://www.google.ca...:
YakovF

Con

That video where he says no one kills in the name of atheism, isn't true.
https://www.thoughtco.com...
Also our religion doesn't believe in fire pits of hell.

I misspelled a little, you're gonna live. Also, why are you so upset? You're getting upset over nothing. I'm not even a feminist, I'm just a Jew defending the religion.

"I'm sorry that I don't know your religion well enough, because I have never invested enough time in it because it CLEARLY is wrong you damn feminist." - You
How do you know it's wrong then? You're allowed to have an opinion, but I'm also allowed to have one. And on my opinion, your opinions sucks.

Also where are the evidence I asked for on the two claims in Round 2?