Unicornlady
sboss18

Is the LGBTQ community okay?

Unicornlady has forfeited round #2.

Unicornlady

Con

This is basically a debate for the LGBTQ community acceptance which I am for in this debate.
The rounds will be:
1. Acceptance
2. Argument
3. Rebuttal
sboss18

Pro

I accept, and will be arguing that the LGBTQ community is "okay," which I will define to mean the following:

OK: permissible; allowable

Good luck to Con in the following rounds.
Posted by TheUnexaminedLife 12 months ago
TheUnexaminedLife
Surely the LGBT community, as with every other social movement and organisation, has its flaws and errs as well as its virtues. So it is simultaneously okay and not okay-- it is a diverse group that contains multitudes both good and bad-- and any contention which does not acknowledge this is inherently flawed.
Posted by sboss18 12 months ago
sboss18
Then that makes it an interesting challenge for yourself. It's not a bad idea to try and argue for the opposing side you normally represent as I imagine it would prevent tunnel vision. Devil's advocate exists for a reason.
Again, good luck Con.
Posted by Unicornlady 12 months ago
Unicornlady
My apologies, pro. I honestly was under the impression that pro was the point of view I would be defending. As acceptable I would find this, I would still like to cancel the debate due to the beliefs I stand for. Usually I would be satisfied with any side but today I was debating only for entertainment and I would like to debate for the view of my choice. I'm new to the site and it's hard for me to comprehend and use certain elements of this site, for I thought I was on the side I want. Once again, I am sorry but I would like to cancel it.
Posted by sboss18 12 months ago
sboss18
Yes, best of luck Con. I look forward to this debate.
Posted by Lilieze 12 months ago
Lilieze
well,good luck
Posted by Unicornlady 12 months ago
Unicornlady
I know I know
Posted by Lilieze 12 months ago
Lilieze
You should be pro.. not con..