Shrekluminati
Domino101

Is the Loch Ness Monster real?

Shrekluminati

Pro

Before we begin, I would like to thank Damian for joining me on this debate. There will be four rounds and max of 8000 characters.
This month marks the 82nd anniversary of the first compelling photo of the Loch Ness Monster. Though proven a fake, it provided a spark that would ignite several other debates on this topic. My evidence is as follows. First, there have been various sightings. Though one witness is not proof, who is to say that thousands, all claiming to have seen the beast, and to have a similar idea, are not proof? I await your response.
Domino101

Con

Thank you Luca for inviting me to this debate. I would like to start off with saying that I agree with you that there have been various sightings of the loch ness monster, but people who have said that they have seen the loch ness monster could be saying that just to get on the news or to become popular (ex. the first photo of the loch ness monster, https://upload.wikimedia.org..., turned out to be fake). So far we haven't had any REAL proof that the loch ness monster is real, and I don't think that there will be be ANY proof in the future that the loch ness monster is real.
Shrekluminati

Pro

Ah, but my friend, there has been proof. Sattelite photos on google maps and on apple. Proof is a synonym for evidence: Give me proof of your identity, give me evidence of your identity. So witnesses do in fact get in the category of evidence. Also, an estimated 90 percent of people who have said to have seen "Nessie" do not get noticed so that was a failed attempt at fame or money.
Domino101

Con

Domino101 forfeited this round.
Shrekluminati

Pro

Shrekluminati forfeited this round.
Domino101

Con

Domino101 forfeited this round.
Domino101

Con

I forfeit this round.