godrulz
YahWahTube

Is the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God in the flesh or a mere creature?

godrulz

Pro

(my initial debate was started with someone who agrees with me, so this is another attempt for con to join).
One of the most important questions (apart from the existence of God =Genesis 1:1) is Jesus in Mark 8:29 "Who do you say I am?". The biblical, historical, orthodox view is the Deity of Christ. This is denied by false religions (Islam) and pseudo-Christian cults (JW, Unitarian, Mormon, etc.). This is an essential, salvific issue since a false god, counterfeit Christ, false gospel cannot save like the real/genuine can (Gal. 1:6-9; 2 Cor. 11:4; Jude 3). The Deity of Christ will have trinitarian implications denied by Oneness/modalism/Sabellianism, polytheism/tritheism, and Arianism (heresies). The Deity, incarnation, death, resurrection of Christ is what makes biblical Christianity unique and the only way to the Father/eternal life (Jn. 1:1; Jn. 3:16; I Jn. 5:11-13; Rom. 10:9-10; I Cor. 15:1-4, etc.). The primary source documents are the inspired Gospels/Word of God, subject to translation and interpretation.

Who do you say Jesus is?
Where did you get those ideas?
Have you considered the claims of Christ, what He and others said about Himself/Him?

I am evangelical, Protestant, Pentecostal Christian.
YahWahTube

Con

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com...; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com...

Watch the video and decide for yourself if Jesus is one God of many or many of one God.
_____

Video 1 Four Heavenly Kings and the Four Living Creatures:

The Four Heavenly Kings in Buddhist religion in contrast to the Four Living Creatures of Revelations from the Bible.

Revelations 4:6-8

Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“‘Holy, holy, holy

is the Lord God Almighty,

who was, and is, and is to come.”

devanagari

Sanskrit romanization वैश्रवण (कुबेर)

Vai"7;ravaM51;a (Kubera) विरूढक
he who hears everything - lion

Vir$3;L93;haka धृतराष्ट्र
he who causes to grow - ox

DhM71;tarāM79;M89;ra विरूपाक्ष
he who upholds the realm - man

Vir$3;pākM79;a
he who sees all - eagle

_____

Video 2 The Three Beasts The Dragon and the Two Beasts:

This video is about the meanings behind the book of Revelations and the Dragon and the Beast from out of the Sea, and the Beast from out of the Earth.

The vision concerns the Book of Daniel where the four kings of the four directions North, South, East, and West make up the four Heavenly Kings, the fact that the East king is a man and the mark of the beast is the number of man, he who upholds the realm from the Bhuddist religion.

_____

Video 3 The Thirty Second Cure for the Mark of the Beast:

The Mark of the Beast, though drug induced, characterized as emotional extremes such as fear, rage, or dualistic epiphany of good versus evil in your mind. The Mark of the Beast may cause you to be startled and your skin jump from something as simple as the door slamming, or extreme rage, or time spent in continuous dialogue in your own mind. The delusions of the Mark of the Beast though as opposed to a drug trip do not end. Requiring continuous medication.

In the 1930’s China began exploring the area of Tibet and which later they used the airplane to discover its secrets. The actual cure for the Mark of the Beast begins with this book which explains a simple remedy though does not include its actual application. The book claims it to be a secret to the fountain of youth, though I do not disagree the other exercises are useful, there is one exercise that I found to have a strange reaction to Mark of the Beast.

Here is what it said to do:

Stand straight up and slowly let all of the air out of your lungs. As you do this, bend over and put your hands on your knees. Force out the last trace of air, and then, with your lungs empty, return to a straight-up posture. Place your hands on your hips and press down on them. This will push your shoulders up. As you do this, pull in the abdomen as much as possible and at the same time raise your chest. Now hold this position as long as you possibly can. When you are finally forced to take air into your empty lungs, let the air flow in through your nose. When your lungs are full, breathe out through your mouth and relax your arms, letting them hang naturally at your sides. Then, through either your nose or your mouth, breathe in and out deeply several times. This constitutes one complete performance of Rite Number Six. About three repetitions are required for most people to redirect energy and turn its powerful force upward.

The book may contain information from and older world if it existed on the top of a mountain as the book states it to have originated from. Performing this exercise in fast repetition will create a build up of pressure in the brain and flood it with a chemical balance which closes the window to the world of insanity. Why I have called it a thirty second cure, you will have to try it for yourself.
godrulz

Pro

The videos are not relevant to the debate and watching conspiracy videos is not relevant or reasonable debate. Just post a quick comment in each section to end your involvement so I can find a responsive con, not a self-promoting person.
YahWahTube

Con

If Jesus is the One and only God who are all these other people

#The #Seven #Sun #Kings #thesevensunkings #theseven #sevensunkings #thesevenkings #SunKings
#Krishna
#Moses
#Buddha
#KingDavid
#Jesus
#Muhammed
#ReturnofChrist
#krishna = ! #moses = @ #buddha = # #Kingdavid = $ #Jesus = % #Muhammed = ^ #ReturnofChrist = &

Why is it that God needs all these people if number 5 is the one and only true God?

#andnowitstimeforafewgoodmen

What about there being 12? For example in this image

https://www.facebook.com...

You can see there are clearly 12 here in the image, why then does number 5 have to be so prime?

godrulz

Pro

There is one true God, not many false, finite gods (Hinduism is not evidence based). Jesus the Jew claimed to be Almighty God and has the names, titles, attributes, position, worship, deeds of Deity. The issue is not monotheism vs polytheism in this debate, but whether Jesus is Almighty God in the flesh as He claimed. Jesus proved His claims by the historical event of His bodily resurrection. The others on your list are mere men, did not claim to be God, did not rise from the dead to support the claim.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Shema One true God; I Cor. 8:4-6 one God and many false gods. Jn. 1:1-14; 5:18; 8:58; 10:30-33; 20:28; Col. 1; Heb. 1; Phil. 2:5-11, etc. Jesus is Almighty God in the flesh, one person with two natures, fully God, fully man, not merely man, eternal, not created.
YahWahTube

Con

Then what about Gods Thunder does God not use all things creature and angel to process his Word. Isntgod simple a component of infinite amounts of tiny atoms which all can calculate two number a 1 and a 0 and a second 1 and a 0. I f I place a billion people together such as with atoms wouldn't they make up my thought instead of my return from the dead. If Jesus is the salt of the Earth then Satan is the pepper, If Satan is Gods Thunder and Jesus the lightning then doesnt that make you the flash, or flesh in this case, if you are chosen by God to act on behalf of God is Satan really not a worker of God and the Messiah a message of faith?
godrulz

Pro

I do not follow your nonsensical post. I am not sure why you would be on a debate site or pick a debate and spam it?

God is ontologically distinct from creation as uncreated Creator. Your post is incoherent.
YahWahTube

Con

I find it odd that you entitle your debate with the term of relation to mirror creation. The atom has a need to mirror itself and spin around all opposing values and morals. Your non-sequitur comments are like liberating a liberal from a land of republications that being the legislation they read from as they whip you. The need for religion to converge with others is apparent in my video, and all things are God, not one man. To understand what you consider illogical you must first realize that Gods plan included the process of multiple gods and demons and God is beyond a world of Good and bad and he imparted it to you in the form of relatable references. As any Greek Orthodox faith could tell you process of referencing others works came from Greek tradition of multiple Gods and their references to Leonidas or many other wonderful people, yet this book also contains a man riding a donkey and people waving palm leaves at him as he rode into town at relatively the same time as Jesus was alive. To induce one book repeatedly with no variation is by less a fantasy of determinate realization that this history has been completed. Your position is to claim identical references of people who were acknowledging the infinite and not the fact that one man had to forgo the world. Jesus could have ushered in a heaven, but the people asked for Hell. Which was actually the 8th one. In Islam, the 6th Imam is the 7th Imam, and in the Christian religion, the 7th one is the 8th one and the 8th on is the beast, and the beast is universally recognized as Satan. That is until you realize that the devil is man, and so is God, the missing link is the Rh negative O negative blood line which has no relation to any living animal or "creature" on Earth. Using my transliteration the 8th on is * the asterisk or morning star the8th ones the beast. The fact that Satan works for God which can also be referenced from King Davids acquisition of demons to build his temple, another reference to a wonderful person who God had chosen utilize the power of this Earth, Satan. If you find that the Bible needs an ending you can watch the video I posted and find it fulfilled. Because after the sixth one which some believe to be the AntiChrist or "pepper" of the Earth you can see the devil is placed into Hell and that being the Three Beasts, or the dragon and the two beasts of Revelations, and those left on the Earth will find solace in the caves underground before the Return of Christ.
Posted by godrulz 1 year ago
godrulz
There are rules about when you can vote. I cannot vote either and I think you need to have done a few debates. I imagine it is also not possible to vote on your own debate?
Posted by YahWahTube 1 year ago
YahWahTube
Why do they not let me vote?
Posted by godrulz 1 year ago
godrulz
the con guy is not debating reasonably, so post and finish it so I can start over with someone else
Posted by godrulz 1 year ago
godrulz
lord-megatron...this is a theist debate about whether Jesus is God who became a man, the historical Christian view or if He is a created being, not God. Various religions reject the idea that He is God, but biblical Christians worship Him as God.

If you are an atheist, the more fundamental question is if God even exists. If He does not exist, then Jesus is not God, of course. If He does exist, the question is if He became visible in Christ or not.

I do not think the debate is relevant to you if you deny God and the historicity of Christ.
Posted by lord_megatron 1 year ago
lord_megatron
a mere creature is supposed to be in the flesh, what are u debating?