vsingh12345678910
tmssean

Is the cause of Transsexuality biological? And by extension, how then should it be treated?

vsingh12345678910 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

vsingh12345678910

Con

In this debate I will be arguing that Transsexuality (formally recognized by the DSM as Gender Dysphoria) is not biologically driven, and by extension (as well as proven examples) the treatment of physical manipulation by means of surgery and hormones is destructive not only to the individual, but to society as a whole.

First round is acceptance with your stance condensed; as seen above my stance is summarized in the above sentence. I hope to be very respectful, and clear in my positions and arguments.
tmssean

Pro

I will be arguing that Transsexuality/gender is biological.