gamerking2022
vi_spex

Is the christian God real?

gamerking2022

Pro

I believe Chritianity is real. If you would like to debate it, go right ahead.
vi_spex

Con

life is, not can be..

belief is a can with moss on it

god is false, false is imaginary, not real
gamerking2022

Pro

Now we got someone good! Alright, let's go.

So let's start by proving the bible is true. The new testament can not be false for multiple reasons. 1.) It can be proved by historical findings,and 2.) it can be proved by eyewitnesses revealing embarrassing, and therefore accurate, accounts of of what happened.
vi_spex

Con

if the bible is true then its not a religion, christianity is a religion

belief=be lie
kNow=now

i can at best believe what others tell me, unless i dont have to imagine it
gamerking2022

Pro

How is it not religion just because it is true?

Continuing, now that the new testament is proved to be true, in the new testament, Jesus confirms the old testament. Therefore the old testament is true.
vi_spex

Con

true=not religion
christianity=religion

i am not a christian for accepting claims of the bible about there being rocks in reality, dosnt make me a christian, as it is the truth

then christianity is not a religion.. and you have prove, so tell us
gamerking2022

Pro

you're becoming somewhat aggravating... Christianity is a religion, and religion can be true!

The new testament talks about multiple things that happened in reality, and are further proved by non-Christian writer, such as Pilus.

The new testament is proved, and the new testament proves the old testament, so the old testament is true.

the old testament says god is real. THEREFORE, GOD IS REAL
vi_spex

Con

can be is not..

truth is memory

i say god is false, therfore god is false, but you are free to buy bull
gamerking2022

Pro

You say truth is memory...yet memory is how the bible got passed down for as long as it did.

So what kind of atheist are you anyway? Why do you doubt Christianity? I bet it is because it means you don't know all about the world, therefore, so much of your power is gone...I used to be the same way...Now though? I believe, mostly because most of the evidence points toward Christianity.

Believe what you want, just be prepared. If you are wrong...your condemning yourself to hell.
vi_spex

Con

memory of a story i told you last night about how i got that lady in my bed, might not be entirely accurate
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
religion IS false

stories are not real, the book is real
Posted by Kukithan 1 year ago
Kukithan
How did the Pro wind up with a weirdo? Christianity is real. Religion doesn't have to be false (well, if its not Judeo-Christian, its false). In fact, I have every reason to believe that Judaism and Christianity would be dead right now if they were false. Judaism, because every other religion of its time has died, and Christianity because its Founder was brutally killed in such a way that His followers would have been to scared to talk about Him, had he not been resurrected. And truth is not incompatible with religion.
Posted by Kukithan 1 year ago
Kukithan
How did
Posted by Lord_Of_The_Flames 1 year ago
Lord_Of_The_Flames
I believe god is not real.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
religion is false
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
*sigh* vi_spex. You need to prove Christianity is false, not claim it.
Posted by ZBestDebater 1 year ago
ZBestDebater
I also want to address PRO with something.

If you go on my account, and look up my debate of "Should we, as Christians, Doubt the Bible sometimes?".
There I explain why the Bible is not all true and we should not take it all as a fact.

I'm a Christian, by the way.
Posted by ZBestDebater 1 year ago
ZBestDebater
This Debate is stupid.

Us, as humans, cannot prove and/or disprove a God. You can't just assume that the Bible is true because Eyewitnesses say so and include an embarrassing story. I can disprove this by saying, "I killed all of humanity, but I had to wear a ballerina costume and speak like a demented 5 year old Girl while everyone was laughing at me, regardless of whether they saw me killing people or not". Pretty embarrassing story, but not true. Second, you can't say the Bible is real because certain findings match up with it. The Bible says that Humans didn't evolve from apes, but were rather formed from earth. But Carbon Dating says differently, And if you're using "historical proof" to support your Theist argument, then you're contradicting yourself and being a hypocrite. That's a fallacy.
3rd, you can't say that the new testament is proved by the old one and the old one is proved by the new one, because that kind of circular logic can be counted as a fallacy.

Right now, Pro has made 2 fallacies (That I have pointed out) and Con is just sitting there coming up with word tricks to try and support him. "Christianity is not a religion, because religion is false, and if you say it's a religion, I win. LOLOLOL LOOK I MADE WORD TRICK U FELL FOR IT I WON". He didn't really react like that, but it's the same thing he's doing- Only in a much, much more stupid tone.